Page 545 of 634 FirstFirst ... 45445495535543544545546547555595 ... LastLast
Results 5,441 to 5,450 of 6337
Like Tree8244Likes

Thread: NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

AVF Regular
    Welcome to the forums Toshi. Thank you for introducing yourself in here. はじめまして

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshi View Post
    Sorry for delaying my introduction.
    It was the first forum post in my life, so I did not understand how to use it.
    I am not good at English, so I use Google translation.
    I am a Japanese from Kyushu, in my forties, living in Australia for several years.
    My Vape history is about 6 years. My hobbies are audio, car and playing drums. When I was young I was car drifting.
    Nice to meet you!
    Welcome to the forum Toshi. One of our members is an Austrlian living in Japan, perhaps he'll introduce himself if he sees this.
    gurishka likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    G'day all. My toys turned up this arvo (HILQ and Vapeking in the same DHL delivery). 3 hours since my last gasper and, fingers crossed, I ain't going back. Just on the premix 555 at 18% to start with, and I am far more satisfied with the taste, nic hit, and TH than I expected. Will start mixing up a few batches to steep, and see if I can discover my go to mix/es. Any suggestions, heckling or abuse will be gladly received.
    1ynne likes this.

AVF Regular
    Welcome everyone. Congrats on the switch. Pull up chair and get comfy
    1ynne likes this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Any suggestions, heckling or abuse will be gladly received.
    Hi rockmoose,

Welcome to AVF. You'll find plenty of the above around here, be careful what you wish for :P

Good luck with your vaping journey. Plenty of people around here will have plenty of ideas for your flavors. What kind of flavors do you like?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    Welcome to the forum Toshi. One of our members is an Austrlian living in Japan, perhaps he'll introduce himself if he sees this.
    Moi?

But I'm an Australian, not an Austrlian. I lost my accent, how little of it there was a long time ago. Talking to my folks gives me serious cringe...

Toshi, welcome to the forum. Don't worry about your English, it'll be fine around here. I've only been vaping for a year and a half myself and am on Shikoku, so not far away.

Where do you get your vaping things from? I've almost always imported from overseas and never looked at any local stores but would like to know where you get your vaping things from. It's always good to have options.

このフォーラムをみんなは優しいです。

僕の日本語ほんとに普通なぜなら練習してません。

しかし、日本語を読むをできます。少し。でも漢字を英語読みます。変でしょう?

よろしくお願いいたします。

スチュ。
    gurishka likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Schtoo View Post
    Moi?

But I'm an Australian, not an Austrlian. I lost my accent, how little of it there was a long time ago. Talking to my folks gives me serious cringe...
    Aaaah, sometimes my fingers don't know what they are doing...

Toshi, welcome to the forum. Don't worry about your English, it'll be fine around here. I've only been vaping for a year and a half myself and am on Shikoku, so not far away.
    Toshi is a Japanese living in Brisbane, and uses google translate to post (it's seems to be damn good at Japanese -> English). I thought he might appreciate having you around though.

Unfortunately he hasn't posted since the introduction so I hope he's doing OK.
    gurishka likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Hi All

Just wanted to say hi everyone & introduce myself here on the forum, I've been of the smokes & vaping for about 3-4 years now,

My current set up isn't nothing too flash but I've been pretty happy with it "for now"- eVic VTC mini with a obs crius on top & I've mainly been ordering my juice from mech sauce

Fatman and trumpy955 like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Misohoni View Post
    Hi All

Just wanted to say hi everyone & introduce myself here on the forum, I've been of the smokes & vaping for about 3-4 years now
    Hi,

Welcome to the forums. Some nice gear there. Be warned, if you hang around here to long you'll end up with a much larger collection

There are lots of knowledgeable people here that can help you with any questions you have.

I'm not one of them lol.. i'm just a troll that hangs out in the nsfw picture thread

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by toofargone View Post
    Hi,

Welcome to the forums. Some nice gear there. Be warned, if you hang around here to long you'll end up with a much larger collection

There are lots of knowledgeable people here that can help you with any questions you have.

I'm not one of them lol.. i'm just a troll that hangs out in the nsfw picture thread
    Thanks for the welcome, I've been looking at expanding my collection for a while now just not sure what to get keep changing my mind Loll
    Last edited by Misohoni; 26-11-16 at 07:10 PM.

LinkBacks (?)