Page 570 of 571 FirstFirst ... 70470520560568569570571 LastLast
Results 5,691 to 5,700 of 5701
Like Tree7349Likes

Thread: NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricator4 View Post
    That's great news Manda!

Yes the size and shape of the pens and cigalikes is much more appealing to smokers but unfortunately they aren't good value or effective. Don't worry, just about everyone makes the same mistake LOL.

For out and about, the pen style might still work OK if you put some of the 18mg/ml in it, when you get it. ;-)
    Great idea! I stuck one of my Vantages in my bag for emergency purposes, but upping the Nic in it is a great idea. And with the 100mg Nic I'm getting, I can make the juice in it even stronger if need be.

Sent from my SGP611 using Tapatalk
    fabricator4 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MandaMillsy View Post
    Great idea! I stuck one of my Vantages in my bag for emergency purposes, but upping the Nic in it is a great idea. And with the 100mg Nic I'm getting, I can make the juice in it even stronger if need be.
    Yes indeed. 24mg/ml is what I use in my little iCare. It's what keeps me sane when I'm out of the house.

ETA: my standard juices are 8mg/ml now. I just get some of what I want to use in the icare in a 30ml bottle and bring it up to 24mg/ml.
    MandaMillsy likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

Yes indeed. 24mg/ml is what I use in my little iCare. It's what keeps me sane when I'm out of the house.
    Yup I definitely need a bigger hit. Still smoking around 10 a day on the 12mg, but that's down from 35-40, so a massive improvement already

AVF Regular
    Yup I definitely need a bigger hit. Still smoking around 10 a day on the 12mg, but that's down from 35-40, so a massive improvement already
    Well don't beat yourself up over the 10. They will go away when you've got the liquids right. Are you getting your stuff from Mixology?
    Last edited by fabricator4; 16-02-17 at 05:54 PM.

Well don't beat yourself up over the 10. They will go away when you've go the liquids right. Are you getting your stuff from Mixology?
    I got some from mixology, some from HILIQ, and a couple of different flavours from a place in the UK called witch vape (or something). They had rum and raisin flavour, and I just had to get that! Oh and I got some from vapour king (not vaporkings) as they had some juices in wicked little skull bottles

fabricator4 likes this.

Kangertech SSOCC Coils.

NAME OF COIL WIRE MATERIAL COLOR OF SEALS AVAILABLE RESISTANCE WRITING ON COIL MODE

NiCr Nichrome Red 0.15, 0.5, 1.2, 1.5 NC Wattage
    Ni200 Nickel Blue 0.15 Ni Temperature
    SUS316 Stainless Steel Pink 0.5 SS Temperature/Wattage
    Clapton Kanthal Black 0.5 Clapton Wattage

To help the Kanger Toptank from leaking is to wet the seals when putting them together.
    I did this with my 2nd tank and has not leaked once in 3 weeks.
    I did this also on my first tank after a clean and it has not leaked either.

Just had to send my "Kangertech SUBVOD Mega Starter Kit" back as the internal IC died and would not pass power to the tanks.
    Picked up a Joyetech Cuboid 150W/200W and using my Kangertech Toptank's on that now.
    fabricator4 likes this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    To everyone that advised me to get a Pockex... THANK YOU, THANK YOU.. THANK YOU!!!!
    I got them today, and they are simply amazeballs!!! I did order some 18mg juice that I'm still waiting on (and some 100mg Nic to make the ones I have stronger), but even the 12mg I've got now is hitting the spot so much better through this vape. You don't even have to suck hard (thats what she said &#128514, and the throat hit is totally on point.
    Probably only downside is the shape and size... I do like the slender feel of the Vantage better, but hey, that's just semantics. All that really matters is a quality nicotein and throat hit, and I have that now. You guys are awesome xoxox

Awesome, glad we could help
    After a while you won't even think about the size of the device, it will become "normal"

ETA: my standard juices are 8mg/ml now. I just get some of what I want to use in the icare in a 30ml bottle and bring it up to 24mg/ml.
    I use 50mg/ml in the Icare (if I use it, I don't really like it TBH & use the Pockex as my semi-stealth vape).
    You definitely need to at least double the nic strength in the Icare, cigalikes probably the same at least double your regular nic, pen style with a clearo you're probably fine with your regular nic strength or just a slight increase.

That's brilliant!
    It will get easier to kick those remaining few cancer sticks with higher strength nic, I think you may want 24mg/ml though you should try 18mg/ml first since the TH you're getting with the 12 is where you like it.
    I vape 24mg/ml regularly in the Pockex (or in any of my other bigger devices) for me its about getting a good nic hit from fewer puffs, leaving my hands free to do other tasks rather than clutching my PV like a lifeline LOL
    After a while using higher nic, you could try bringing it down a fraction but I would wait at least a month after being completely smoke free before even considering that. Nicotine is not the demon the anti-smokers would have us believe, it's the smoke that is the killer, not the nicotine. So reducing your nic strength isn't something you need to make a priority, I've been vaping for over 6 years & I have no plans to reduce my nic strength.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    Awesome, glad we could help
    After a while you won't even think about the size of the device, it will become "normal"

I use 50mg/ml in the Icare (if I use it, I don't really like it TBH & use the Pockex as my semi-stealth vape).
    You definitely need to at least double the nic strength in the Icare, cigalikes probably the same at least double your regular nic, pen style with a clearo you're probably fine with your regular nic strength or just a slight increase.

That's brilliant!
    It will get easier to kick those remaining few cancer sticks with higher strength nic, I think you may want 24mg/ml though you should try 18mg/ml first since the TH you're getting with the 12 is where you like it.
    I vape 24mg/ml regularly in the Pockex (or in any of my other bigger devices) for me its about getting a good nic hit from fewer puffs, leaving my hands free to do other tasks rather than clutching my PV like a lifeline LOL
    After a while using higher nic, you could try bringing it down a fraction but I would wait at least a month after being completely smoke free before even considering that. Nicotine is not the demon the anti-smokers would have us believe, it's the smoke that is the killer, not the nicotine. So reducing your nic strength isn't something you need to make a priority, I've been vaping for over 6 years & I have no plans to reduce my nic strength.
    Fantastic! Thank you so much
    I know exactly what you mean by clutching your device like a life line.. It's exactly what I've been doing this last week with my Vantage

I bought some 100mg nicotine liquid as well as 18mg juices so I can a little more if I need too.. And make the ones I already have stronger.

Noe likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    You'll probably never suffer from old timer's disease Noe. The nicotine keeps you kicking along.

They'll probably have to pry the PV from my cold fingers...
    Noe and iamtezr like this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Fantastic! Thank you so much
    I know exactly what you mean by clutching your device like a life line.. It's exactly what I've been doing this last week with my Vantage

I bought some 100mg nicotine liquid as well as 18mg juices so I can a little more if I need too.. And make the ones I already have stronger.

Absolutely, try the 18mg/ml first & see if you can resist having any cancer sticks at all for a few days, if you find you are still having one or two, then I would use this formula for adding nic to 24mg/ml strength:
    For every 10ml of 18mg/ml add 0.8ml of 100mg/ml, so you will end up with 10.8ml of juice @ approx 24mg/ml (very slightly higher).
    Also, it will help if you put your cancer sticks somewhere hard to get at (soesn't have to be impossible lol), out of sight in a cupboard or draw is a good place & keep your Pockex nearby at times you know you used to smoke (like after dinner or with coffee etc). By doing that you'll be more inclined to reach for your Pockex, instead of making the effort to go find your smokes, eventually you'll realise you haven't had a smoke all day & that you're not craving them

You'll probably never suffer from old timer's disease Noe. The nicotine keeps you kicking along.

They'll probably have to pry the PV from my cold fingers...
    That's the plan

Mine too, while I don't constantly hold my PV, it'll probably be the last thing I clutch for when I kick on LOL
    Last edited by Noe; 16-02-17 at 06:11 PM.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

LinkBacks (?)