Page 581 of 606 FirstFirst ... 81481531571579580581582583591 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,810 of 6060
Like Tree7825Likes

Thread: NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by _just_get_it_done_ View Post
    Hey guys,

Sunny from Canberra here. Picked up a mod 27 days ago after and have been analogue free since. According to Smoke Free, I've gained 156 hours and saved $260!

Looking to slowly get into DIYing and start contributing to this forum any way I can. So much out there in terms of flavour concentrates but looks like I will just need to keep studying up links in the side bar and try different things here and there.

Thanks for reading!
    welcome

DIY is a journey tho not as big a leap as rebuilding coils im just getting back into my diy ejuice after giving up paying upwards 20 bucks for 30ml of juice that i can make at home with start cost of concentrates, bottles and VG
    If you know it. Help someone
    If you dont know it. Ask

On land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by saph View Post
    welcome

DIY is a journey tho not as big a leap as rebuilding coils im just getting back into my diy ejuice after giving up paying upwards 20 bucks for 30ml of juice that i can make at home with start cost of concentrates, bottles and VG
    That's exactly where I'm at. Costing out the RTV juice at the rate I'm vaping seemed to only be an incremental saving compared to smoking putting aside the health benefits.

I'm going to try and stay away from rebuilding coils until I build up an inventory of flavours that I like.

Been lurking here and there trying to find members that are giving away unwanted flavour concentrates as I'm a bit cash strapped at the moment had to borrow some money from a mate to get my first mod.

AVF Regular
    That's exactly where I'm at. Costing out the RTV juice at the rate I'm vaping seemed to only be an incremental saving compared to smoking putting aside the health benefits.

I'm going to try and stay away from rebuilding coils until I build up an inventory of flavours that I like.

Been lurking here and there trying to find members that are giving away unwanted flavour concentrates as I'm a bit cash strapped at the moment had to borrow some money from a mate to get my first mod.
    trust me i know how it is with juices since i love the malkman one from the people who made the vaping rabbit ive gone and gotten everything for a clone

i just used zippay for alot of my new gear thats comming (look in the what have you ordered thread) tho i do wish i had been able to pick up a new mod or something aswell
    If you know it. Help someone
    If you dont know it. Ask

On land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own.

AVF Regular
    Hey guys,

Sunny from Canberra here. Picked up a mod 27 days ago after and have been analogue free since. According to Smoke Free, I've gained 156 hours and saved $260!

Looking to slowly get into DIYing and start contributing to this forum any way I can. So much out there in terms of flavour concentrates but looks like I will just need to keep studying up links in the side bar and try different things here and there.

Thanks for reading!
    Welcome Sunny, and congrats on 27 days off the stinkies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Hey guys,

Well done Sunny.

DIY comes with a very steep learning curve, but just take your time with it.
    gurishka likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

Thanks all for the kind words!

Just got my first ever order from Hiliq

The RY4 Makes the RTV I got from a certain NZ vendor whose name starts with "S" taste rougher than a hedgehogs arse!

muscovyduckling likes this.

AVF Regular
    Queensland Between Brisbane and Gold Coast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubberduckie View Post
    Just got my first ever order from Hiliq

The RY4 Makes the RTV I got from a certain NZ vendor whose name starts with "S" taste rougher than a hedgehogs arse!

18mg how does that vape out of curiosity im down to 3ml working to 0

Vape on
    Life is about choices. Some we regret, some we’re proud of. Some will haunt us forever. The message: we are what we chose to be.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeFloyd View Post
    18mg how does that vape out of curiosity im down to 3ml working to 0

Vape on
    It's pretty close to a real ciggie to my taste buds, especially after trying some really horrible RTV when I started a few weeks ago.

To be totally honest I decided to try vaping and giving up ciggies purely for financial reasons as smoking was costing me $250 plus per week!

Hi. I'm Jarrad. I've been vaping for close to 12 months now - 3mg on an Alien TFV8 Mini at the moment but started on an EVIC Mini with a Crown 1. Don't really know what else to say?
    gurishka likes this.

LinkBacks (?)