Page 613 of 614 FirstFirst ... 113513563603611612613614 LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,130 of 6133
Like Tree7977Likes

Thread: NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

AVF Regular
    Welcome Ethan, and happy smoke free anniversary whenever that was, or is.

You will have emu clapping and cheering, if you manage to get your business up and going.

Many sandgropers are grizzled about your senseless laws. Still there are many good Aussie online vendors, as I'm sure you're aware.

Pull up a beanbag, and get involved. There are some pretty switched on folk on AVF, so ask away and suckle on their wisdom.
    emu likes this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    Big welcome Ethan! Good to see you.
    emu likes this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Hi Im Mercurymonkey. I'm new to vaping, trying to give up cigarettes. I have some nicotine and some doublers but am struggling to find pg/vg or pg or vg in Brisbane. Can anyone help?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mercurymonkey View Post
    Hi Im Mercurymonkey. I'm new to vaping, trying to give up cigarettes. I have some nicotine and some doublers but am struggling to find pg/vg or pg or vg in Brisbane. Can anyone help?
    Aussie Ecigs are Brisbane based, and they have great PG and VG:
    https://www.aussie-ecigs.com/

Congrats for taking your first steps. You'll be fag free in no time.
    Gandalf and F4LL3N1 like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

G'day lads and ladies! First time I've been on a forum since games.on.net closed. Was a forum admin and server admin for their Call of Duty PC servers for about 5 years as CoalM!NER. I do love my CoD hehe.
    I'm an Aussie so I love giving hell to kiwis like my in-laws, especially around Bledisloe Cup time. Submitted a review on the TFV8 Cloud Beast, stock coils, clapton RDA's, staggered parallel clapton 32/28 + 32/24
    and a couple kanthal builds. Relatively new to vaping with tanks, been using them for about 18 mths. Mostly used Kanger topfill tanks like the pro tank 4, before that I used a simple stick with a lantern type
    wick I picked up from the U.K. after I quit smoking. Used that for a few months out of boredom really, had disc replacement surgery so got to catch up on my gaming Glad to be here, great community!
    JakeFloyd and staceman101 like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by F4LL3N1 View Post
    G'day lads and ladies! First time I've been on a forum since games.on.net closed. Was a forum admin and server admin for their Call of Duty PC servers for about 5 years as CoalM!NER. I do love my CoD hehe.
    I'm an Aussie so I love giving hell to kiwis like my in-laws, especially around Bledisloe Cup time. Submitted a review on the TFV8 Cloud Beast, stock coils, clapton RDA's, staggered parallel clapton 32/28 + 32/24
    and a couple kanthal builds. Relatively new to vaping with tanks, been using them for about 18 mths. Mostly used Kanger topfill tanks like the pro tank 4, before that I used a simple stick with a lantern type
    wick I picked up from the U.K. after I quit smoking. Used that for a few months out of boredom really, had disc replacement surgery so got to catch up on my gaming Glad to be here, great community!
    Welcome

Sent from my HTC 2PST1 using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by F4LL3N1 View Post
    Welcome to AVF. Sounds like you might enjoy the Kanger Toptanks as well.

Hi, my name is Sam based in Sydney. Start vaping 4 months ago.
    stylemessiah likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fourred View Post
    Hi, my name is Sam based in Sydney. Start vaping 4 months ago.
    Welcome to AVF Sam.
    stylemessiah likes this.

AVF Regular
    Welcome Sam!
    stylemessiah likes this.
    2/12/2016

LinkBacks (?)