Page 614 of 616 FirstFirst ... 114514564604612613614615616 LastLast
Results 6,131 to 6,140 of 6155
Like Tree7994Likes

Thread: NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

AVF Regular
    G'day all 😊
    My name is Scott, and I've been kicking around here for 10 months now after smoking my last stinky on September 21 last year. So firstly I want to thank you all for not getting all bent out of shape because I have not introduced myself until now.
    Considering I had my first smoke at age 9, and was pretty well hooked by age 12, and am now 47... Based on others stories, I feel very lucky that I have not once been enticed or felt the urge to inhale another analogue ever since a friend loaned me his vape to see if it would 'take' before purchasing my own.
    Since then I have managed to compile a rather healthy vapegeddon supply, as I am sure that our shortsighted money hungry government will soon take a huge dump on all of us 😔
    I really appreciate being part of this wonderful community of like-minded people. With all the knowledge, comradeship and comedy floating around here, I wish I was aware of AVF sooner.
    Im looking forward to my first year anniversary 😊 Will most likely shout myself another mod 😆
    Thank you all for being so kind and helpful 💯🚭

Kind regards, Scott.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Welcome to our recent arrivals, enjoy...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    DocM and Sublime like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 14/08/17

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
    G'day all ��
    My name is Scott, and I've been kicking around here for 10 months now after smoking my last stinky on September 21 last year. So firstly I want to thank you all for not getting all bent out of shape because I have not introduced myself until now.
    Considering I had my first smoke at age 9, and was pretty well hooked by age 12, and am now 47... Based on others stories, I feel very lucky that I have not once been enticed or felt the urge to inhale another analogue ever since a friend loaned me his vape to see if it would 'take' before purchasing my own.
    Since then I have managed to compile a rather healthy vapegeddon supply, as I am sure that our shortsighted money hungry government will soon take a huge dump on all of us ��
    I really appreciate being part of this wonderful community of like-minded people. With all the knowledge, comradeship and comedy floating around here, I wish I was aware of AVF sooner.
    Im looking forward to my first year anniversary �� Will most likely shout myself another mod ��
    Thank you all for being so kind and helpful ����

Kind regards, Scott.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    G'day Scott, good to see you here. There is an upsurge in the numbers of n/e Victorians on AVF and it's great to be a part of it. The knowledge runs deep here as do the laughs. Broken river... did you break it Scott? Nah sorry. It was the damned carp! Not worth the effort of capitalising the 'c' for carp. Major congrats on giving the nails a wave goodbye. Good work.
    Last edited by DocM; 14-08-17 at 12:31 PM.
    Now with the eloquence and disposition of Porky Pig

Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Hi, I got into vaping a few months ago. I do not smoke but I enjoy vaping as a hobby because of the flavor and clouds. Is this odd?

Found this community while reading so much stuff about vaping on reddit. Nice to see there's a huge vaping community here. Now, I signed up as I want to learn a lot more about vaping and also that this hobby is getting too expensive! Planning to start building and mixing myself just to minimize the costs involved in enjoying a puff.

-FluffySheep
    DocM, emu and JakeFloyd like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    Hi, I got into vaping a few months ago. I do not smoke but I enjoy vaping as a hobby because of the flavor and clouds. Is this odd?

Found this community while reading so much stuff about vaping on reddit. Nice to see there's a huge vaping community here. Now, I signed up as I want to learn a lot more about vaping and also that this hobby is getting too expensive! Planning to start building and mixing myself just to minimize the costs involved in enjoying a puff.

-FluffySheep
    Welcome FluffySheep! What you have found here is a forum of like minded individuals of expansive experience and knowledge. Enjoy!
    staceman101 and FluffySheep like this.
    Now with the eloquence and disposition of Porky Pig

Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

AVF Regular

-FluffySheep
    Welcome Fluffy!

I hope you are not a bloke otherwise I may have an identity crisis. (LOLs)

There's lot of knowledgeable people here and there are no silly questions, so don't be afraid to jump in and ask. A word of warning though in case you haven't worked it out already, but if you ask ten vapers about the best RDA, mixing the best juice, or pretty well anything else vape related you'll get about eleventy seven different opinions. The trick is to consider all replies then work out the best thing for you. There really is no wrong way as long as you are not smoking cigarettes or burning your atomiser ;-)
    staceman101 and FluffySheep like this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

I apologise if my name sounds too feminine, but I am in fact, a bloke. (LOL)

I just could not think of a good name. I work in the wool industry and have a mini fluffy sheep figurine on my desk. Therefore, the name. Sorry to disappoint!
    staceman101 likes this.

AVF Regular

I just could not think of a good name. I work in the wool industry and have a mini fluffy sheep figurine on my desk. Therefore, the name. Sorry to disappoint!
    LOL, that's OK. I was prepared for that possibility as an outside chance. You'll have to forgive me if my coping technique requires me to call you Shawn from now on though...

I kind of worked in the sheep industry very briefly. I wrote a computer programme (from scratch, in 'C') for sheering contractors. It handled all the pays and minutia of the shearing contractors job. I learned a lot about shearing contractors, but very little about the actual sheep.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular

That's ok.
    If you had a pet lamb and named her Lola we'd be worried.
    fabricator4 likes this.

trying to quit the death sticks hope this works hi all

LinkBacks (?)