Page 628 of 634 FirstFirst ... 128528578618626627628629630 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,280 of 6334
Like Tree8242Likes

Thread: NEW MEMBERS: Introduce yourself here!!!

AVF Regular
    ROFL! Snuffers added!

Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    Fine, I'll go stand in the snuffers corner all alone

Just kidding reb
    emu likes this.
    "I thought I was just in a bad mood- but its been a few years ...so I guess that's who I am now"

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by DonRon View Post
    Hi everyone I'm new on here, my name is Don and I'm 62 and was a 40+ year 2 pack a day smoker.
    I quit cigarettes in July of 2013 and have never looked back, I vape now still because I enjoy it (mainly 0 and 3mg nic).

I started off with a cig-a-like starter kit from Easy Puff Australia it was for me the easiest way to get off the ciggies because it exactly mimicked the act of smoking and made it easy to transition. Of course like others on here I now vape mods, but I really do think there is a place for cig-a-likes (especially for women) who want to transition from smoking and not look all "weird" with a vaporiser. My original Easy Puff kit has now been passed down thru 5 people (2 men and 3 women) who I am pleased to say have all quit cigarettes. Three (including myself) still vape because we enjoy it, the other two quit all together and no longer smoke or vape....a great outcome in my book.

I can see by the lists of subject matter here I have much to catch up on...happy vaping everyone.
    Hi DonRon Welcome to AVF....

I have deactivated your link ... I am glad it worked for you , but really overpriced OEM relabelled cigalikes arent doing anyone a favour , except the bloke selling them to you

These same kits ( without the spiel ) are commonly available for 10% or so of what that retailer is charging ... So they certainly dont need free advertising , they can pay for it out of the mark up
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DonRon View Post
    Hi everyone I'm new on here, my name is Don and I'm 62 and was a 40+ year 2 pack a day smoker.
    I quit cigarettes in July of 2013 and have never looked back, I vape now still because I enjoy it (mainly 0 and 3mg nic).

I started off with a cig-a-like starter kit from Easy Puff Australia it was for me the easiest way to get off the ciggies because it exactly mimicked the act of smoking and made it easy to transition. Of course like others on here I now vape mods, but I really do think there is a place for cig-a-likes (especially for women) who want to transition from smoking and not look all "weird" with a vaporiser. My original Easy Puff kit has now been passed down thru 5 people (2 men and 3 women) who I am pleased to say have all quit cigarettes. Three (including myself) still vape because we enjoy it, the other two quit all together and no longer smoke or vape....a great outcome in my book.

I can see by the lists of subject matter here I have much to catch up on...happy vaping everyone.
    Welcome DonRon. Join the growing list of the 'Had' in being stitched up & ripped off when starting the vape journey. The folk here are just dreamy. Have fun!
    Vote 1. The Informal Party

Killed the nails before they killed me. 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    Welcome DonRon. Join the growing list of the 'Had' in being stitched up & ripped off when starting the vape journey. The folk here are just dreamy. Have fun!
    I have a feeling from the links(deleted by mods) originaly posted and that exactly the same post was posted in two sub forums and the lack of follow up correspondence that donron is one of these rip off merchant's.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Fatman and 1ynne like this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Hello everyone I'm Aziaha,

I have started vaping, I am 19 and have been smoking since I was 12.
    I now have 4 cigarettes a day instead of 20.
    I am looking to switch to vaping completely but don't get that hit from the juice although im trying to find the nicotine mixed juice. I don't know where to get it from and don't know the laws around it

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk
    stylemessiah, Danny76 and emu like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aziaha.Vaper View Post

I am looking to switch to vaping completely but don't get that hit from the juice although im trying to find the nicotine mixed juice. I don't know where to get it from and don't know the laws around it

Oh and I live in Victoria

emu
    AVF Regular

Hi Aziaha, welcome to the forum..!
    Good to see you making the switch while you're young enough to benefit greatly, you will need nicotine in the juice to replace what you were used to from smoking. What set up are you using for your vape and what type of vaper are you ? (mouth to lung or direct lung) this info will help us to suggest a good place to start with nic levels.
    stylemessiah likes this.

AVF Regular

nicotine is illegal, but the laws aren't really enforced

if you want premixed and ready, try wick and wire co NZ. They are an aussie company with a branch in NZ

if you want to DIY then try hiliq in china
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

Quote Originally Posted by DogMan View Post
    nicotine is illegal, but the laws aren't really enforced

if you want premixed and ready, try wick and wire co NZ. They are an aussie company with a branch in NZ

if you want to DIY then try hiliq in china
    Okay thankyou, also I have premium ejuice that I bought a month ago. It was very thick and now it's like water and tastes weak.
    Is there a certain way I need to store it. Or certain I need to do.
    Can I fix the issue?

Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    Hi Aziaha, welcome to the forum..!
    Good to see you making the switch while you're young enough to benefit greatly, you will need nicotine in the juice to replace what you were used to from smoking. What set up are you using for your vape and what type of vaper are you ? (mouth to lung or direct lung) this info will help us to suggest a good place to start with nic levels.
    I breath it straight in. I use a smok procolour 225 watt mod. With a aura dripping coil.
    I vape at 90 watts usually

LinkBacks (?)