Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree141Likes

Thread: Goodbye lollipops hello fog shop

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    And other humans? Perhaps with certain caveats.
    Spoilsport.
    rockmoose likes this.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionhead View Post
    Anyone had issues at 70/30 in bvc 1.8 with Aussie-ecigs juice?
    U4EA VG is *very* thick, and the the 1.8 was not really designed with thick juices in mind. If you don't want to add more PG, you could add 5% distilled water; that should thin it out quite a bit. Temperature is also key, so you might find it runs OK during a warm day, but first thing on a cold morning can be distinctly iffy...

Once we start moving into cooler weather it can require some adjustments. I've just moved to a location that has the coldest winter temperatures since I started vaping so it might get interesting. I run mostly 50/50 though.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    The cat HATES smoke eh but he doesn’t give a crap about vape.

Awesome
    Yeah same with my cat. Although you do have to be abit careful some cats are very pg intolerant (they use ot in some cat foods).

Ps i run my dads and sisters bvc coils at 60/40 vg/pg no problems.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    giruvian and Lionhead like this.

AVF Regular
    Lion if you have problems with throat hit &/or coughing then try direct lung hits. I vape low wattage about 10W to 12W on basically MTL attys but I still do what they call restricted direct lung (like breathing through a straw) & it's a lot gentler on the throat than MTL. Also the Melo tank I got was not very good for restricted DL or MTL as it's a bit of a cloud blowers tank.

AVF Regular
    Anyone had issues at 70/30 in bvc 1.8 with Aussie-ecigs juice?
    The Aspire BVC coils have no problems with VG juice. My wife vapes 100% VG with the BVC coils & they keep up very well. The last Aussie Ecigs VG & PG she she used at 80VG- 20PG & the BVC didn't miss a beat. Like Fab said in cold weather they might play up with chain vaping etc.
    Last edited by rodbam; 23-01-18 at 04:28 PM.
    giruvian, emu and Lionhead like this.

AVF Regular
    Cheers.

The melo runs ok with the ecml coils, granted I’m finding myself dl with it but it restricts enough.

All is pretty well but I do want to run higher vg in melo and would be great if nautilus can handle it, I’ll defin try. Using more juice in nauti than predicted so will have to tone mg down some, apart from that the rum an coke has settled, has rum flavour now but needs more coke (go figure).

Over 24hrs now no smoke so jolly + batteries seem fine still.
    rodbam, Danny76 and emu like this.

AVF Regular
    Nice going LHB. Be sure to charge your batt before it goes dead flat. You will have a much healthier, and longer lived battery if you refrain from draining it too far, too often. A pampered battery is a happy battery.
    fabricator4, Danny76, emu and 1 others like this.
    Rabid non-smoker since 1630hrs 25/11/2016.

Pebble fondler, living life beyond the vertical.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Nice going LHB. Be sure to charge your batt before it goes dead flat. You will have a much healthier, and longer lived battery if you refrain from draining it too far, too often. A pampered battery is a happy battery.
    Not sure what dead would be, it’s a 3.7v battery still running over 4.2v ...

Super Moderator
    Not sure what dead would be, it’s a 3.7v battery still running over 4.2v ...
    I'm assuming you are referring to the voltage reading as displayed by the pico? That is the output of the regulating circuit, not battery voltage ... as a battery which is at maximum charge sits at 4.2V and can't go any higher (unless you are overcharging it). 3.2V would be classed as "dead flat", but I only discharge to 3.8V before recharging. I like and respect my batteries ...
    rockmoose and emu like this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    I'm assuming you are referring to the voltage reading as displayed by the pico? That is the output of the regulating circuit, not battery voltage ... as a battery which is at maximum charge sits at 4.2V and can't go any higher (unless you are overcharging it). 3.2V would be classed as "dead flat", but I only discharge to 3.8V before recharging. I like and respect my batteries ...
    Wow if you go on escribe for a dna device they recommend the hard cut off at 2.8v abit low for me. I can feel the sag when i get down to 3.5v on the vt6 on my daily banger the wraith. With a .55 @33w

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast