Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Vaping take two!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    I used to have a 308 HQ Prem wagon, and I now have an fj45 tojo ute, aand I was born and partially raised a cockroach. That almost makes me a neighbor doesn't it? If you and mr308 want to drop by, I'll put the kettle on.

sent from my masticated yam
    LOL, if only you still had the Prem...Hubby has 308 ute HJ I think it is (1979 model) and also one of the last aussie built SSV redline Commodores...it's GREEN , really green. Give us a day or five and we will pop in for a cuppa.
    rockmoose likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Flea View Post
    When I order a burger with the lot, that means everything.
    Don't ask me if I want the onions..
    Rare as hens teeth these days. So rare in fact that I've had to re-asses my walk out policy. Too few still include beetroot as well as pineapple. I did find one in Karanda FNQ but it's a bit of a trek unfortunately. Boy oh boy, I became their best customer while I was there though. Hamburger heaven!
    mrs308hjute, rockmoose and emu like this.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Beetroot eewwwww well the canned crap anyway. Quite like roasted baby beets on the weber.
    Gresh11, rockmoose and emu like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    Beetroot eewwwww well the canned crap anyway. Quite like roasted baby beets on the weber.
    I'm don't mind the canned stuff unless it's in a Golden Circle tin. Fricken pineapples since the GC co-op was sold off-shore! I won't give them a cent after this seasons pineapple disaster. Looks like Edgell is getting the guernsey for the time being. Globalisation and corporate greed is so depressing!
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

emu
    AVF Regular
    Vaping take two is now stained with the blood of beetroot and rotten pineapples, Glory to unmoderated Off topicness . . .! I love this place

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by emu View Post
    Vaping take two is now stained with the blood of beetroot and rotten pineapples, Glory to unmoderated Off topicness . . .! I love this place
    Group effort. Started by Rocky and Bullwinkle, cameo by Flea, surprise posts from myself, constructive criticism as always from CMB, and sensible posts from mrs308! I love this place too!!

Sorry for the the de-rails ceejay. My suggestion is to go for 50/50 or there abouts/give or takeish, sheel be right, bobs ure uncle, deelish. Don't get too caught up on semantics and fingers crossed you are not allergic to anything. Cross that bridge, if you get to it.

Good luck!
    1ynne and emu like this.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    It's not an Aussie burger without the beetroot.
    floorzone2, 1ynne and emu like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Flea View Post
    It's not an Aussie burger without the beetroot.
    thats what Vikki Campion says too
    Flea and DocM like this.

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ceejay View Post
    Hi everyone, hubby and I tried our hands at vaping a few years ago and it just didnt work. Ended up giving it away after a few months unfortunately. (after seeing my ticker down below and seeing how much money I would have saved by now, I wish we hadn't!! lol) Anyway, going to give it another go with the Innokin T22's. I plan on getting various mg no flavoured nic from Vapoureyes. There are 3 of us, all who currently smoke different mg cigs so it will just make life easier to have our own supplies. (this also translates as Im getting too old to work out formulas and do the maths lol) I see on their website that their nic is mixed at 80% Glycerine / 20% Propylene Glycol . My question is, when ordering my doublers here in Oz, what Pg/Vg ratio should I be getting?

Cheers
    Im not sure if you usually get an option to choose PG/VG ratio with the doublers do you? Also dont forget you will double it with your own
    PG/VG and nic so that will effect the end result.

If it was me I would get 100mg nicotine base (unflavoured nicotine) in 100% PG as it keeps better in PG. Its easy to work out how much
    to use if you use with 100mg and you have more options as far as PG/VG ratios because you're not having to add as much.

Also if you don't have much luck with the Innokin T22's, I recommend the Joyetech Exceed D19 Starter Kit. My Dad is using these at the
    moment and he is really impressed. He says its the best vape he has ever had
    emu likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12