Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Tara
  • 2 Post By emu

Thread: Vaping cannabis?

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Vaping cannabis?

Hi guys I dont know whether this is the ideal place to ask yet I essentially expected to ask regarding whether it is possible to smoke marijuana strain like this in Tokyo OG Strain Review - I Love Growing Marijuana through a vaporizer? I never tried using a vaporizer yet im needing to get one. Do you guys have any beginners advice to tell me? Much thanks!!

AVF Regular
    I'm sure you can but I dont think you will find much info on it here. Usually posts like this get shut down pretty fast on AVF.
    You are probably best having a look around on forums specific to that or asking there Top 25 Marijuana Forums To Follow - I Love Growing Marijuana
    emu likes this.

emu
    AVF Regular
    Yeah this is a vaping nicotine forum mate, vaping nicotine is highly illegal in Australia and could cost you $45000 in fines in places like WA. It's a lot cheaper to get convicted for smoking pot but we choose not to talk about it here.
    We are all about promoting the use of nicotine in vaporizers, currently it is legal to import nic if you have a script and only bring in 3 months supply to aid you to quit smoking but once you take possession of it you are breaking State laws and can be prosecuted jailed and fined big time.
    Much better to smoke pot if you want to lower the amount of fines if you get caught but we don't want to talk about it here, you can however drive with nicotine in your system without being charged just don't get caught with it in your possession.
    You can sell pipes for smoking pot or bongs and related paraphernalia totally legally but don't try selling mods and tanks in WA or the health department will come raid you take all your stock and drive you through court to financially break you just like that Vince dude found out. We don't want you giving up smoking using nicotine sorry it's just not on. Much better to smoke pot and get caught but we don't talk about that here. You can however buy 1000 packets of cigs no worries and in fact the government would much rather you do that than import a little liquid nicotine.
    Good luck man
    Last edited by emu; 22-03-18 at 10:13 AM.
    Christian R and 1ynne like this.