Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By captive
  • 1 Post By 1ynne
  • 1 Post By char0x

Thread: Questions about Mod and tank compatibility.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Question Questions about Mod and tank compatibility.

Hi all , newbie here. I just purchased a Asmodus Mini Minikin starter kit but have just realised that the Ohmelette tank it came with is for DTL smokers and i myself prefer MTL. My question is Would a Nautilus 2 fit on the Asmodus? I also bought a pack of 0.4ohm coils that have recommended wattage of 50-70 as they didnt have the 0.8 coils in stock and was wondering if it was safe to use these coils at a lower wattage for times when i need to extend the battery a bit. Thank you for your time, i wish i found this forum before i jumped the gun.

AVF Regular
    basicly the answer is yes to all your questions.

You can use any tank with a 510 connector on the minikin without any problems

You can use your coils at any wattage you like, for example I use some 0.4 ohm coils at 25 watts
    the coils at lower wattage wont be the best that they can be and going higher you risk over doing it and burn the cotton
    1ynne, emu and char0x like this.

AVF Regular
    Just a thought it might be wise to stock up on coils before easter hols slow everything down - in Australia the Coilman has been recommended by many here as being very well priced https://www.thecoilman.com/product-p...v9kaAs5x8P8HAQ.. or depending where you are, a local vape shop may have stock of the better Aspire Nautilus coils 1.6 or 1.8 coils.. it is always good to have spares and back ups just in case something goes wrong !
    Last edited by 1ynne; 22-03-18 at 02:51 PM.
    char0x likes this.

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Thanks heaps for help , has put my mind at ease, and yeh ill def stock up on some coils 1.99 is the cheapest i have seen those BVC coils. Just one more question, is there a market for people selling unused tanks and coils that come with their mods? or better to just see it as a loss and have both tanks incase 1 screws up in the future. cheers again.
    1ynne likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by char0x View Post
    Thanks heaps for help , has put my mind at ease, and yeh ill def stock up on some coils 1.99 is the cheapest i have seen those BVC coils. Just one more question, is there a market for people selling unused tanks and coils that come with their mods? or better to just see it as a loss and have both tanks incase 1 screws up in the future. cheers again.
    Char sure you can sell them here in the classifieds http://forums.aussievapers.com/sale-vaping-related/ but to be honest no one visits here so much - just a bunch of us rebels without a cause the pop ups led the mods and most the members over to the new forum Vaping in Australia - from memory you have to make a few posts before you can post things for sale over there tho .. but.. you are wise to keep a back up of your back up mods and tanks just in case everything goes pear shaped and you are desperate one day ! anything to keep off the stinkies is a good move
    Last edited by 1ynne; 25-03-18 at 03:16 PM.

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.