Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Teeth Sensitivity?

Teeth Sensitivity?

Has anyone ever gotten weird teeth sensitivity from vaping? Like just the front teeth that are exposed when dragging on the ecig?

Super Moderator
    I recall seeing a youtube vid about this some time ago, maybe try the side of your mouth?
    nayomee77 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by juddyau View Post
    I recall seeing a youtube vid about this some time ago, maybe try the side of your mouth?
    Oh really? Hmm.. yeah tried the side of my mouth but it's weird.. not the same.

Quote Originally Posted by nayomee77 View Post
    Oh really? Hmm.. yeah tried the side of my mouth but it's weird.. not the same.
    Looks funny hey? Reminds me of an old man.
    My teeth have become so sensitive, the pain is awful. I'm using a tooth moose at the moment. Damn expensive and takes a few days to give good relief.
    I put my sensitivity down to some major dental work I had done. Never gave vaping a thought. Now I wonder.....
    nayomee77 likes this.

My whole mouth is used for vaping, side front wherever I shove it in at the time..
    nayomee77 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shipo View Post
    My whole mouth is used for vaping, side front wherever I shove it in at the time..
    Yeah, but you've always been the messy type. No decorum about you at all.
    nayomee77 likes this.

Saw some stuff on ECF about this a while ago. People there seemed to think it was related to PG. I've found sensodyne toothpaste to be pretty effective. May be worth having water on standby for a regular rinse. If I've been chain vaping and I'm going to put it down for a bit I have a good swirl with water. If its any consolation between more water swirling (and thus drinking) and sensodyne its gone back to normal.
    AutumnGirl and nayomee77 like this.

Also...this is purely speculation but I have wondered for a while....structurally its pretty much a sugar, and depending on just how much it behaves like sugar it could be like inhaling candy, which would cause teeth sensitivity in time cus of the acidic effects when mixed with saliva. Either way I think a swirl with water is a good approach
    nayomee77 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnGirl View Post
    Looks funny hey? Reminds me of an old man.
    My teeth have become so sensitive, the pain is awful. I'm using a tooth moose at the moment. Damn expensive and takes a few days to give good relief.
    I put my sensitivity down to some major dental work I had done. Never gave vaping a thought. Now I wonder.....
    Lol yeah a bit. But more so feels weird :P Oh gee.. I was wondering if I should even post this cause I thought I was just being paranoid or somethin. I normally have ok teeth. Some sensitivity here and there..but I've noticed especially after vaping for a while.. it really gets quiet bad. And I've only been vaping a couple of weeks now..I think? o_O

Yeah thats how it went for me, one day I drank some water out of a tap that wasn't even that cold and it hurt like hell. I realised then something had gone wrong for me. Seriously though, sensodyne is fantastic. It costs a bit more than some of the other brands "sensitive teeth" formulas but its way worth it, a week on it and you'll be biting into ice cubes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast