Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DocM

Thread: Can't taste juice!

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Can't taste juice!

Hey all. New here. I need answers and Google isn't giving up the goods. I've been vaping for a while now. I've learned the basics by trial and error and a lot of cash. Still cheaper than ciggy's. Lol. So, I enjoy MTL. I used a T18 and T22 for a year or more. Tried different flavours from vapewild and mtBaker vapor, both their brands and others. I upgraded to a t20s and the kroma zenith set up. I found I can't taste strawberry flavors. Google informs me I'm strawberry 'blind'. Ok, I can live with that I guess. So, here is my problem. I've nearly finished 60mls of 5 pawns grandmaster and the flavor Is so muted it's nearly non existent. I added some spacejam heliomilk to get some flavor but I want to experience the whole 'creamy peanut butter and banana' flavor but it just ain't happening. So I'm curious, is it me, the juice or the T20s? I can't find anything on Google, hence why I'm here looking for answers. Can anybody help me? Please??

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Others recommend using unflavoured for a few days to get rid of vapers tongue. That sounds to me to be the problem. Hope you have more than one tank to alternate other flavours.....Or you could ask the 'walking dead' instead of a dead forum.
    Home | vaping in australia
    e2clubby likes this.
    Female Harakiri = A womb with a view.

Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers old guard!
    Heaps of stuff in high rotation

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I work long hours. 13+. I take 4 different innokin t20's to work. They all have different flavours. I don't think it's vapors tongue as I can taste everything else. I've never got a full flavor from the 5 pawns. I let it steep when I first got it and then again after 2 tanks but it just doesn't have a taste. It's meant to be a 'premium' juice but I'm just not getting it. I can't taste strawberry either. I get a hint of strawberry with lost fog 'streek' but I've tried cutters unicorn milk, suicide bunnys strawberry and cream and space jam meteor milk but don't get any strawberry flavor. Just the milk/cream flavor... I'm new here boss, what do you mean by a dead forum?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Coz of spam and the old guard going elsewhere = dead....... I'm here with all my friend......
    Female Harakiri = A womb with a view.

Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers old guard!
    Heaps of stuff in high rotation