Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Can't taste juice!

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Can't taste juice!

Hey all. New here. I need answers and Google isn't giving up the goods. I've been vaping for a while now. I've learned the basics by trial and error and a lot of cash. Still cheaper than ciggy's. Lol. So, I enjoy MTL. I used a T18 and T22 for a year or more. Tried different flavours from vapewild and mtBaker vapor, both their brands and others. I upgraded to a t20s and the kroma zenith set up. I found I can't taste strawberry flavors. Google informs me I'm strawberry 'blind'. Ok, I can live with that I guess. So, here is my problem. I've nearly finished 60mls of 5 pawns grandmaster and the flavor Is so muted it's nearly non existent. I added some spacejam heliomilk to get some flavor but I want to experience the whole 'creamy peanut butter and banana' flavor but it just ain't happening. So I'm curious, is it me, the juice or the T20s? I can't find anything on Google, hence why I'm here looking for answers. Can anybody help me? Please??

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Others recommend using unflavoured for a few days to get rid of vapers tongue. That sounds to me to be the problem. Hope you have more than one tank to alternate other flavours.....Or you could ask the 'walking dead' instead of a dead forum.
    Home | vaping in australia
    e2clubby likes this.
    Awwww! Stuff it all!

Smokeless from 10/02/15 Thanks immensely to AVFers old guard!
    Heaps of stuff in high rotation

I work long hours. 13+. I take 4 different innokin t20's to work. They all have different flavours. I don't think it's vapors tongue as I can taste everything else. I've never got a full flavor from the 5 pawns. I let it steep when I first got it and then again after 2 tanks but it just doesn't have a taste. It's meant to be a 'premium' juice but I'm just not getting it. I can't taste strawberry either. I get a hint of strawberry with lost fog 'streek' but I've tried cutters unicorn milk, suicide bunnys strawberry and cream and space jam meteor milk but don't get any strawberry flavor. Just the milk/cream flavor... I'm new here boss, what do you mean by a dead forum?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    Coz of spam and the old guard going elsewhere = dead....... I'm here with all my friend......
    Awwww! Stuff it all!

Yeah, it's been a while since I've checked in here and it is very spammy. I guess we've all got lives and Facebook has kind of killed Forums like these.

AVF Regular
    Nah its the bullshit one sided pro medical lets be polite over tea and coffee any desperate hole is a goal because the chillens might be hurt by wide angled vaping/ snus politics and bad internet pictures and jokes... that has killed alot of forum activity so people have just drifted off in all directions (mouthful I know but I am over tired and dgaf right now )

(I and others did warn that if they were recreating the vapercafe au that this would happen - but you know .. some of are not as smart as others i guess .. *quietly whispers we told you so... )

Some old timers (as well as some who just want to pass though quickly catch up with old friends) have moved here if you want to reminisce - its not that exciting there either - but at least its clean and polite with very little difference of opinion I guess.. what ever i dont care

Home | vaping in australia

Be well

I was just passing through on the way back to my game anyway - enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
    Yeah, it's been a while since I've checked in here and it is very spammy. I guess we've all got lives and Facebook has kind of killed Forums like these.
    Last edited by rebelagainstthemachine; 03-03-19 at 12:52 AM.
    DocM and 1ynne like this.
    ďBut I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."
    "How do you know Iím mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldnít have come here.Ē
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelagainstthemachine View Post

Some old timers (as well as some who just want to pass though quickly catch up with old friends) have moved here if you want to reminisce - its not that exciting there either - but at least its clean and polite with very little difference of opinion I guess.. what ever i dont care

Be well

I was just passing through on the way back to my game anyway - enjoy
    I hope you had a win with yo' game RATM.
    This used to be such a vibrant space where lots of malarkey, intelligent discourse and shenanigans took place.
    Fonts of knowledge and humour with the odd and very strange members that didn't spam with photos of really boring multiple pics of boring scenery just hanging out waiting for as many "likes" as they could garner offa their sycophantic 'moits' and fans.
    I'm orf to !2#$5^7! church for molestation and to swipe dosh from the collection plate when it comes around my way. (They have enough money, at least until they get the next lawyers invoice.)
    Awwww! Stuff it all!

AVF Regular
    Lol my doc the game - what can i say? My first facebook game and apparently I have made hero of the server, killed several kings (on my own server before this one came along) Had my first brief online romance who happens to be the current king so learned a few words of Portuguese (the king is from Brazil) until we got bored of it

I joined french guild and there is that feeling of being in the french foreign legion where there were a few of us from around the world who were all forced to translate or learn some french

Oh and not surprisingly I created a nemesis (from Indonesia) who became nasty enough to take things out of the game and into the forums - so I have ground him down completely

But time to move on again - but its been quite a game and more than I am used to in any game - it has kept me sharp - well the game and that stupid so and so who is currently trying to destroy a 150yo school locally because she does not like the new principal (from over 30 kids to 5 is how much damage she has done and the stupid cow (who happens to be a psychologist has also spread rumors that the school has shut and chased down and taken down any fliers i have put up to the contrary ... but thats another story for another time ...*runs off ranting uncontrollably about local ***** psychologist even more

Sighs yes this forum - it was fun wasnt it?

I dropped in some time ago very briefly to the vapercafe mark 2 to ask if one of the mods would post a thing for the mental health royal commission thing they were having - I dont know if it was ever posted - and last I checked i still didnt have access to all areas

But doc it is more than the adnauseum look at my scenery photos isnt it? and even more than the politely locked doors and censorship

The main contributers and those who help run the joint over there at moment (outside the couple mods that were here) are the original medical tga supportive nnna and vaper cafe founders - they failed vapers once and now do it again with their full fledged holier than thou dont question us everyone is wrong we are the experts crap agendas

lol church - i would say that sometimes i wished i was x amount of years younger so I could get laid there too - but then realize i am a female and the church does not quite work like that ;p (too far? lol nah!)

hoping the service was a good one full of fire for your belly

its good to see you

Quote Originally Posted by DocM View Post
    I hope you had a win with yo' game RATM.
    This used to be such a vibrant space where lots of malarkey, intelligent discourse and shenanigans took place.
    Fonts of knowledge and humour with the odd and very strange members that didn't spam with photos of really boring multiple pics of boring scenery just hanging out waiting for as many "likes" as they could garner offa their sycophantic 'moits' and fans.
    I'm orf to !2#$5^7! church for molestation and to swipe dosh from the collection plate when it comes around my way. (They have enough money, at least until they get the next lawyers invoice.)
    Last edited by rebelagainstthemachine; 03-03-19 at 10:31 PM.
    DocM likes this.
    ďBut I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."
    "How do you know Iím mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldnít have come here.Ē
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

AVF Regular
    echo echo echo .. so we still wander through... and sift through the spam !

who knew about climbing babies...

DocM likes this.

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

AVF Regular
    or that pineapples could do this ....

or that... oh never mind !

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast