Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Stoney
  • 1 Post By Stoney

Thread: Help with device

Help with device

How to know which one is suited for me, anyone can help me?

AVF Regular
    There will be no easy answer to this, and you will need to provide alot more info, like how much you smoke a day, are you out and about alot, would you prefer a ecig that is slightly bigger with better performance or the size and looks of a normal cigarrette but lower battery life and performance etc. There are 100's of different ecigs and different set ups. Be prepared to do a lot of reading and ask a few questions and you will get there in the end.

1. Most people start with a 510 (cigarette size ecig to start off with then move to a ego size, then some move to mods, it really is a evolutionary/learning path that most vapers need to walk)

2. You should read the sticky on Vaping terms and intro so you can start to understand the terms people will use.

3. Try reading this thread on a vaper with similar questions http://forums.aussievapers.com/new-v...-my-order.html

To give you an idea - I think a good starting kit though is this one eGo C & Vision eGo Clearomizer Promotion Kit (Zip Case). along with 150ml's (5 30 ml bottles) of tobacco flavoured eliquid at 18mg nicotine strength, that you can order from the same site. PS order the 2.1 ohm starter pack not the 2.5ohm. It is relatively cheap, very easy to use, good quality, and from a reliable supplier in china.

But because there are so many different set ups, all with different pro's and con's many will have different opinions. I attached the thread above just to show you that finding a simple answer which I am sure you are looking for is not as easy as you may hope. But most that are prepared to give it some time get off the smokes with ecigs in the end.

Goodluck on your journey.
    Last edited by Mickg33; 30-04-12 at 11:10 AM.

CCC
    When i was looking for my first one i did a lot of googeling. I found one i liked the look of and bought that one.

Super Moderator
    Welcome, there are plenty of threads in here which can help you with your decision, specifically the one mick mentioned. Use the search function and have a look through some previous questions and answers, I'm sure you'll find them useful. This will save folks answering something that has already been posted numerous times.
    A device with a 510 thread will be your best bet as many good cartomisers or atomizers suit it.
    Don't forget to introduce yourself in the introduce yourself thread!
    Cheers - J

I can do it for him..

my name is harvan, i am here to spam.
    joe2tc and Number23 like this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Buy an ego mod from juicewhore and XXXL cartomisers and you'll be set

oh, his sig has been deleted, he is/was just a spammer. ignore
    zainwolf likes this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D