Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Experience with iVaporize?

Super Moderator

Experience with iVaporize?

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with vaping flavours from iVaporize in Sunnybank, Brisbane.

https://www.ivaporize.com.au/electro...ne-free/8.html

They are about 30 mins from me and being local, it would be handy to try some of their flavours out.

The only experience I have with them is when I first ordered my kit that came with 5 juices I think. Think I told u that already. I tried the tobacco flavour and it was yuck. Was really sweet and did not taste like tobacco at all. And I tried the menthol flavour also..but that tasted like toothpaste..really. Not good.

I think it'd be best u save ur petrol money and spend that on postage to order juices from either VapeKing Premium e-Liquids Or JuiceWhore Hand Made e-Juice - JuiceWhore E-Liquid E-Juice
    Sooo much better from either of those. And there will be other people that can suggest other good sites too. Vapebar is another I think..I haven't tried theirs yet. So far only ordered from VK and JW and both are a thousand times better than the 2 I tried from ivaporize.
    Last edited by nayomee77; 15-05-12 at 01:23 PM.

Super Moderator
    That's what I was after, first hand experience

Cheers. Checking out juicewhore and vapeking now.
    nayomee77 likes this.

Vapebar's Cauldron juice range isn't too shabby either.. I really like their Witches Brew
    Tash, kritikal and nayomee77 like this.
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

Quote Originally Posted by ElDubya View Post
    That's what I was after, first hand experience

Cheers. Checking out juicewhore and vapeking now.
    No worries! Yeah def worth spending that little bit extra for sure. Go for quality!! I was very lucky in getting a refund back from ivaporize.. so that was something at least.

AVF Regular
    I agree that you should try out vapeking, juicewhore and vapebar.

Juicewhore make their juices per order, so with some flavours you need to steep them. Tobacco and Chocolate flavours always need steeping from there, but it's worth the wait. Hand Made e-Juice - JuiceWhore E-Liquid E-Juice

AFAIK Vapeking make their juice to order too. Either way, the same thing applies to VapeKing Juices as to Juicewhore juices. Premium e-Liquids

Vapebar use a batch process and make the juice in large quantities and steep for a week so the juice is ready to vape straight out of the bottle (after mixing with you nic). The Mint Slice Magic may need to be steeped a little further though. Cauldron, The Cauldron, Cauldron eJuice, eJuice, e-Juice, eliquid, e-liquid, hand made ejuice, hand made doubler, Vapebar, ecigarettes

If you let us know what sort of flavours you're after, people will be more than happy to give you suggestions.
    nayomee77 and ElDubya like this.

(*Susceptible to sloppy moderation)

AVF Regular
    I am a bit fussy with juices.

1. If they are just repackaged dekang chinese juice, I think I may as well just buy from china with nic included, and it will also be cheaper. 70% of places just sell rebranded chinese juice.
    2. I intend to vape with nic in them, so I want to buy doublers (double flavour in australia as opposed to a bit more flavour when they refer to doublers in other parts of the world) locally, as when I mix them down with nicotine, I dont want the flavour to be too diluted.
    3. I want to check some reviews of their juice, as why pay extra unless they are better than chinese juices

For those reasons when I buy locally I buy from Juicewhore or Vapeking, as they meet the above criteria. I haven;t tried Vapebar juices so cant comment, but they are also a good supplier when I have bought hardware from them.
    ElDubya likes this.

Super Moderator
    Thanks everyone. That's why this forum is awesome
    nayomee77 likes this.

I haven't had experience with ivaporize at all (I'm not sure if I've even heard of them before) but I can recommend both vapeking and juicewhore as producers of top shelf juices, I like a few juices from both of them especially del's ultimate pipe and vk red. I get twitchy if I run out of either! :-)
    nayomee77 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Not sure, but because you are new you are still probably trying tobacco juices?

If you do there are literally 100's of different tobacco juices and tobacco blends. None will taste like a smoke but some have smoke like characteristics, Heres a bit of a post I made on my journey looking for tobacco's. I still vape only tobacco/tobacco blends many others move to other juices pretty soon, so no right or wrong. Here we say "One persons favourite juice, is another persons arse juice"
    Flitterby and nayomee77 like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast