Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: quick question about my ecig purchase.

quick question about my ecig purchase.

Hey guys!

After some research I've decided to go with this starter kit.

Are there any additional products I need to buy, besides juice?

AVF Regular
    Get some cartomisers - I suggest Boge and a few dual coil ones and some drip tips to use with them. They'll be what you put your juice in. And of course, get some juice - both tobacco and other flavours so you have a choice.
    cliny likes this.
    Vaper since 11 Dec 2011

Joyetech Evic-VTC MINI, eLeaf TC40 x2, Uwell Crown & Aspire Titan2

Vaping Blog: http://gaelyne.com/category/vape-away/

CCC

AVF Regular
    Either the Ego C Tank kit you picked or the kit CCC suggested will be fine. I would get the one CCC recommended its easy to use, but the Ego C tank kit will be ok too. Its a personal preference thing no right or wrong.

Both give good vapour, I think the Ego C tanks flavour is a little duller than the Ego vision clearomisers, both are a little cooler vape than the cartomisers that flitterby mentioned. But once you have the batteries and charger all 3 are interchangeable so get a few of the others as well to try.

If you get the one you suggested get a couple vision ego clearomisers the lower ohm ones, to try they are only $4 each and will work on your batteries too.

Any hardware you can get later from Australia if you need to, but I would get some 110ml of 36mg nic unflavoured in 50/50 vg/pg mix, as well as some premixed juices as you cant buy nic here. If you get 36mg nic you can mix with flavours from aussie vendors and you will be set for a while. Along with the unflavoured nic get around 6 bottles of 30ml juice at a nic level of around 12 to 18mg nic, and one at 24mg nic for those tough days, Its pretty cheap.

Most people vape around 3ml of juice a day to give you an idea.

To give you an idea an ego C atomiser will last around 2 weeks to a month, and a ego vision clearomiser will last around a week to give you an idea off the life. The batteries will last a year or so.
    Last edited by Mickg33; 16-05-12 at 06:39 PM.
    cliny likes this.

CCC
    Whoa what have you been putting in your ego clearos mick? Mine last 6-8 weeks.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickg33 View Post
    a ego vision clearomiser will last around a week to give you an idea off the life
    I've had 6 clearomisers for about a month now and they're all still working fine. Admittedly I've had to dissemble and clean them a few times (pointy tweezers and dry burning trick) but that only takes 5 mins and they're good as new. If they're only lasting a week, maybe your battery's shorting them out? I'm only using a standard eGo battery on mine.

A pack a clear XXXL dual coil carts AND juice whores citrus tart

These are half the price of the ego vision clearomiser a and have better vapour flavor production

AVF Regular
    Smoktech DCT 6 ml tank as well
    http://forums.aussievapers.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2478&dateline=1380789817

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    Quote Originally Posted by besure View Post
    A pack a clear XXXL dual coil carts AND juice whores citrus tart

These are half the price of the ego vision clearomiser a and have better vapour flavor production
    They also taste like arse.

Sent from my personal mind control implant.
    nayomee77 likes this.
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Quality Australian Made eJuice: Bunyip Vapes

Sweet thanks for the help guys!

How does this shopping list look then, to get started with?

-Stainless eGo C & Vision eGo Clearomizer(V2) Promotion Kit (Zip Case) (Resistance 1.8-2.0)
    -Universal AC-USB Adapter (AU Plug)
    -[Joyetech] Joye eGo-C Atomizer Body
    -5pc [Joyetech] Joye eGo-C Atomizer Head (Resistance - LR)
    -1.1ml Capacity Type A JOYE eGo-T(Tank) Empty Cartridge (Fit eGo C atomizers)
    -(And various Dekang juices)
    CCC likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast