Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: e-cig query

e-cig query

Hi all

I tried e-cigs a few years ago when in the states, recently ive revisted the idea and got a "disposable" and actually really liking it now.
    So ive decided to switch to ecigs.

I was going to get a eGo-c starter kit, but now im thinking of getting the eGo-c twist? i see there is no starter kit for it so not sure.

Thinking of getting a 650mah and 1000mah. 650 for work days and trying out stardust clearomizer as well as some smoktech 2.0ohm?

What would u suggest would look a bit more "business" like in regards to atomizer/cartomizer etc. preferably matte black to match the ego battery?

Already have some nic juice enroute thinking of buying
    • 650 mAh eGo-c twist
    • 1000mAh eGo-c twist
    • a few Smoktech 2.0ohm dual coil xl cartomiser
    • a few stardust clearomiser c
    • usb charger cable
    • syringes

Hoping to purchase today any replies much appreciated

AVF Regular
    just get two 1000mah sure they're longer, but you won't ever have to worry about it running out if you get caught at work. and for an extra couple of bucks.

cartomizers, boge 2ohm, in black.

or you could get it all in stainless, still looks good coming out of the jacket pocket.

but ego cones come in all the colours of the batteries. not sure which one will fit boges.

2ohm stardusts are also apparently pretty good, you can get them in black.

or the ego c atomizers and tanks themselves. it's all decent.

CCC
    Hi tigerman, welcome to the forum. Where are you purchasing from? I think you have it all covered on your list.

thanks for your responses and welcomes
    thinking either JW or vapebar.
    Juice whore is NSW (like me) and does have an ego-c tw starter kit in 650mAh only though.

after more researching thinking maybe i should get a passthrough, i assume the standard ego-c twist battery isnt capable of doing that? but i guess it wont be VV then.

thoughts?

AVF Regular
    Hi tigerman and welcome
    I agree with CCC
    Are you buying premixed nic from overseas ?
    If you are going to mix your nic with flavours dont forget to get some empty bottles
    Good luck with it all

CCC
    Yeah the twist isn't a pass through. It is a shame you cant get everything in 1 kit. I would suggest getting the ultimate starter kit from vapebar, they also throw in a DIY kit with all starter kits that include bottles and syringes. Then if you decide to stick to vaping grab a Twist and/or passthrough battery later on.
    margyb likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerman View Post
    Hi all

I tried e-cigs a few years ago when in the states, recently ive revisted the idea and got a "disposable" and actually really liking it now.
    So ive decided to switch to ecigs.

I was going to get a eGo-c starter kit, but now im thinking of getting the eGo-c twist? i see there is no starter kit for it so not sure.

Thinking of getting a 650mah and 1000mah. 650 for work days and trying out stardust clearomizer as well as some smoktech 2.0ohm?

What would u suggest would look a bit more "business" like in regards to atomizer/cartomizer etc. preferably matte black to match the ego battery?

Already have some nic juice enroute thinking of buying
    • 650 mAh eGo-c twist
    • 1000mAh eGo-c twist
    • a few Smoktech 2.0ohm dual coil xl cartomiser
    • a few stardust clearomiser c
    • usb charger cable
    • syringes

Hoping to purchase today any replies much appreciated
    all the stuff listed looks good and you can get from JW except Stardusts but she does have the Smok equivalent (loads of varying opinions on Stardusts and clone so beware)
    I'd personally prefer to look at the Smok carto tank ,the 3.5 ml with a shorty cone on an ego looks pretty slick, especially the new ones with Stainless top and bottom plug. Easy to use, minimum fuss
    Last edited by D1git; 18-05-12 at 01:51 PM.
    Quit date : 10/5/2011

So strange, I just bought a stainless steel 1000 mah ego-T passthrough from JW, immediately looked at it and thought, "wow it's sooo damn long, why is it so long?". Picked out my first starter kit from my draw which I originally bought as a "1000mah ego-t" kit and realized they had sent me an 650mah kit but I had never known because I was a newbie!! so I got ripped off LOL but it's been over 6months now and I got great times out of that kit so I was a just a lil bit heartbroken for the swap from the vendor (no need to name them, accidents happen) but not the extra $ I'd paid back when

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Click to follow me on Twitter @AVapingAffair or my evergrowing collection: Tumblr

i am getting about 2.5 ml of juice of an ego twist 650 running an ego C tank (B type) .. usually on the lower volts but crank it up a bit on the bike as vape is harder to notice while riding.
    the 650 twist seems to be about the same size as a 900 ego length wise.
    to be honest, unless you are going to get into carto tanks i dont think you would miss the VV functionality, the ego T or C attys really dont absolutely need it and an ego 900 will last a full work day whereas the twist in 650 may not, then its getting a bit big in the larger forms.
    i still think the ego 900 is the best form factor of all the egos for size and longevity.
    so i would grab a 650 twist and a stock 900 at this stage..
    CCC likes this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    +1 on Stoneys suggestion.
    best of both worlds
    Last edited by D1git; 18-05-12 at 03:44 PM.
    Quit date : 10/5/2011

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast