Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Anyone using/used the Go-Go?

Super Moderator

Anyone using/used the Go-Go?

Go-Go 1300mAh Starter Kit

I was looking at this (it appears I have the buying bug as I haven't even received my first shipment of gear from Health Cabin) and was wondering what peoples thoughts were.

Cheers

CCC
    Not a bad kit, but you can only use the go-go cartomizers on it so you are really stuck with the 1 system. The ego battery is much more versitile (510 thread) and if you wanted to achive something similar with the ego you could just get boge cartomisers or echo cartomisers.

Buying stuff is fun and all but do you really want to have so many different chargers and cartomisers to have to match up with each different system? Its pretty safe to get all 510 stuff that you can intercange on the 1 battery. Try not to overwelm yourself at the start. What have you got coming from HC?

Super Moderator
    I have the initial 510-t kit that I ordered and a heap of flavored and un-flavored juice ranging from 11mg to 24mg and some flavorings, a couple spare attys and some re-filling gear. I read AFTER I ordered it all that the battery life is pitiful, that's what made me look around for a better battery. Is there a protected bug battery item to suit the 510-t? Sorry for the newbie question but I am still trying to get my head around all the jargon and what fits what, etc.

Super Moderator
    Errr .... Big battery not bug battery

Super Moderator
    So I should grab an eGo 1000mah battery as it is also a 510 thread and my atty will screw straight to it?

CCC
    Yep all your 510 gear will fit on an ego battery any size ego battery. You will need an ego charger too.

AVF Regular
    gogo carto's are crap ... very airey ... gogo batt can have gogo to 510 adapter on them .. and they still are crap ... not worth $$$ ....
    http://forums.aussievapers.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2478&dateline=1380789817

Goz
    Ego 1000mah batteries are the go.
    You should be able to pick-up the 1000mah Ego Twists soon, the convenience of the Ego with Variable Voltage

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke

CCC
    While your at it seeing as you have the buying bug, grab different kinds of cartomizers i would recommend the stardust, but there are just so many with 510 treads you may want to buy them all.

Super Moderator
    Ok, thanks. Once the credit card isn't looking so anorexic I'll get into buying some 510 goodies and having a play. Cheers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast