Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Newbie Needs Info

Newbie Needs Info

Hi Guys, am new to vaping and I have just ordered an eGo-T kit and waiting for it to arrive. Just wondering where and how to obtain Nic
    Juice in AUS so thought here would be the best place for info. As I'm new to vaping but a heavy smoker I think pre mixed juice about 12mg would be the go - any advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    An easy first stop is healthcabin.net for unflavoured 36mg nic and cheap chinese premixed juice

Another place is RTS vapes in the USA - search as they have a 20% first time discount this is good for just unflavoured nic, and they do higher than 36mg, but read up on how to treat nic with caution as its fine to use but, with commonsense. IE if you put half a cup off 48mg nic and leave on your skin you will die. (best to buy 6 60ml versus 3 120ml due to what they can fit in to the smaller boxes and postage)
    Last edited by Mickg33; 20-05-12 at 01:44 PM.

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    Non approved vendor list thread would be a great idea to pass on info about vendors from those who obsessively trawl the web for new stuff to those who are too lazy.

Sent from my personal mind control implant.
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Quality Australian Made eJuice: Bunyip Vapes

Thanks guys, much appreciated. I have ordered some zero Nic juice with my ego t so will try getting some Nic juice from the suppliers you provided. Can anyone tell me which is better PG or VG to mix/dilute double flavours and Nic juice? Also are there any things I should be aware of with the eGo-T or extra items I should get to make the experience easy and better than the stock unit?

PG is generally used as your main base, it carries the nicotine well, carries flavour well and provides a little more throat hit. Its a watery liquid. VG is a thicker liquid and provides much more vapour, but seems to dull down the flavour. Its also kinder on the throat. Its more of a syrup type of consistency. Most ideal mixes are 80% PG and 20% VG. This makes the nicotine liquid give a throat hit, provides decent vapour, provides decent flavour and isnt too thick that it wont wick the atomisers consistently. Eventually you will work out what mix suits you best, I would start with 80%PG and 20%VG and see how you go. Some people have allergies to PG too, if you happen to have one, or any uncomfortable symptoms go for a higher VG ratio.
    Last edited by extre248; 20-05-12 at 08:05 PM.

Ecigs: Halo G6-->Ego 650mAh-->Apex Ultra-->Smoketech VMAX-->Smoketech VMAX SS-->Smoketech Gripper VV-->Gus G22-18350-->Gus Telescopic-->Diablo Hybrid-->Caravela!

My ego T wasnt the best, the tank would leak almost every time it got below half full. I moved to cartomisers, mainly boges and kanger cartomisers with 510 type battery connections. since then I have used tanks and clearomisers. I find the clearomisers great. Been using the vision stardust clearomiser picked up from vapeking for the past few weeks, works pretty well with the ego-t batteries. See how you go with the ego-T kit. If its not performing well or leaking then grab a pack of cartomisers and a stardust or two to try. They are cheap and are disposable items, but you can prolong their lifespan by cleaning them out every so often.

Ecigs: Halo G6-->Ego 650mAh-->Apex Ultra-->Smoketech VMAX-->Smoketech VMAX SS-->Smoketech Gripper VV-->Gus G22-18350-->Gus Telescopic-->Diablo Hybrid-->Caravela!

Thanks extre248, very helpful. Will follow your advice and start with 80/20 solution to mix with Nic juice and flavours. Seems the sky is the limit with all the variables in vaping. Hope it doesn't take too long too find something that works to eliminate the cancer sticks.

your on the right track mate, the first few days were the hardest for me. I used to smoke a pack of 25 a day and tried making the switch to vaping on 12mg juice. It wasnt enough to keep the "cigarette craving maddness" at bay so got some 24mg juice and it helped make things alot easier for the first few weeks. Im now vaping most of my juice at 15mgs. SO if you have any trouble, especially with giving up that "first smoke of the day" , get some high nicotine juice to help you through. It will still take some willpower, but stay keen, keep your mind busy by looking into juices and cartomisers and do some chain vapin lol, I found having a juice flavour I really enjoyed, and could use all day was a key part in my success.
    Last edited by extre248; 20-05-12 at 09:46 PM.
    kritikal likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Holzy78 View Post
    Hi Guys, am new to vaping and I have just ordered an eGo-T kit and waiting for it to arrive. Just wondering where and how to obtain Nic
    Juice in AUS so thought here would be the best place for info. As I'm new to vaping but a heavy smoker I think pre mixed juice about 12mg would be the go - any advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers

If you're a heavy smoker you're probably going to find 12mg quite weak. I'd suggest getting a few stronger strengths in sample sizes to find what strength is best for you. Alternatively, you could purchase 48mg unflavoured and use that to mix with doublers for 24mg and lower. I don't want to see you feeling disappointed with vaping. When you get it right the transition from cigarettes is very smooth, most even find they stop smoking instantly.
    CCC and extre248 like this.

(*Susceptible to sloppy moderation)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast