Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Hardware in Brisbane.

Super Moderator

Hardware in Brisbane.

Hi all,

Does anyone know of a place to get decent hardware (non cig-a-like) in Brisbane? It appears we are the ONLY Australian city not to have a decent vendor.

All of the best local vendors are online and usually ship next day. I am pretty sure there is no bricks & mortar store in Brissie.

Juicewhore, Vape King, Vapebar and EcigModshop are your best bet. They carry just about everything you might want between them.

Super Moderator
    Yeah, just thought it would be nice to be able to walk into somewhere and check out everything in person. I would leave with boxes full of stuff instead of a few things buying online because I can't physically see what I am buying? Does that make sense?

It does, but there just aren't any - it is too small a market at the moment. The prices would be higher too of course, with the extra overheads to cover.

I think there is a shopfront in Melbourne somewhere.

Edit: Woo - I didn't realise the sig banner worked backwards! You look like you are planning a smoke in a few hours!

AVF Regular
    It does make sense ElDubya, and it would be excellent to be able to walk into a shop, but I don't think any aussie vandors do anything like that. The australian vendor's shopfronts are only web based. I think you can only have that experience in US and UK, probably because nic is legal to sell and potential sale figures would be large.

I'm in Perth and MJ from vapebar will meet with you, usually at his local Gloria Jeans, but doesn't have a shop. Most vendors work out of their house or an office extension from what I know.

(*Susceptible to sloppy moderation)

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by quoll View Post
    Edit: Woo - I didn't realise the sig banner worked backwards! You look like you are planning a smoke in a few hours!
    Lol. Eldubya, is your vaping banner set up in anticipation of receiving your vaping gear in four hours?

Super Moderator
    Re the signature banner thingy .... For some reason, it takes today at 9:00am and does weird stuff with it. I'll add it again tomorrow

Super Moderator
    But ... I haven't had a ciggie since 9am today! woohoo!

AVF Regular
    So you got your gear then? How you finding it?

AVF Regular
    With the vaping banner you're using, you can set the time you started on it. GMT is greewich mean time, so just take 10 hours from the time you started vaping to give you your starting time in GMT.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast