Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: I have a serious question - finally got my new stuff :)

Question I have a serious question - finally got my new stuff :)

Hi all

Finally got off my bum and got my hardware,

Fisrt time user and after working out how to put it together and turn it on lol..

I filled it up with a little flavour onnly. Its the joyetech TOB 0mg pg/vg

1. Now it vapes fine but are you supposed to hold it a certain way like in a certain level as in horizontal or more vertical when vaping or it doesnt matter?

2. Mainly.... I notice after using it for a few minutes slowly, I could taste the flavour in my mouth. So I put my finger on the tip where you put mouth on to vape and there is a definate wet residue.
    It does say on the bottle, not to make skin contact as its toxic and go to hospital etc (and this is zero nic) - I am not worried or going to hospital but surely this should not have residue coming from it at all?

Why am I getting VERY small amounts fluid thru to my mouth? This cant be normal??

Thanks
    Paul

usually condensation, most of the time anyway.
    i can't remember what kit you got.
    if you get nic on the lips its pretty easy to tell, its quite like a chilli type burn, usually just wipe on the t shirt.
    most of the time its just water and diluted down liquid, when you consider the litres of air that go through the thing, our humid air here in qld loses a bit if water.
    usually hold it battery side down to eliminate juice in the gob but it does happen, it depends on the mod you are using. some will not wick unless you tip it up at times.
    don't fret, it tastes yuk at times if it happens, even strong 36mg nic you would need to absorb a ml or so, like 30 drips totally before needing to call an ambo, one drip will have you spitting it out and grabbing for a can of coke or a coffee long before it gets absorbed.
    in this game, tissues are your friend.
    Paul likes this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    So exactly what hardware did you get Paul ? Ego twist and tank?

juice with no nic is not going to be toxic at all by the way, must be the generic over the top . cover all the bases so we dont get sued .. warning for any nic juice.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Thanks

Makes sense..

Yes I ended up getting the ego twist with big tank.

I have not made nicotine up yet coz its too late/tired lol and want to do it right. BUt if I am not getting a sore throat/throat hit from the vapour @ 4.8 volts. Does this mean I might be ok on the nic re: throat?
    Or is the nic harder?

hehe Having fun!
    Avguy likes this.

AVF Regular
    So Paul what strength nicotine mix do you think you will mix up first?
    Glad you are having fun. I still wonder how you smoked so many cigarettes in a day LOL

LOL not sure. See I have 48 mg nic. So I dunno what strengths exactly I can make..

Why? its only one ciggy every 10 minutes over 18 hours a day.... Including the time it takes to smoke it too. LOL

4.8v has likely burnt the juice a fair bit, try running a new one at some stage but keeping right at the lowest voltage for a while till you get used to the taste or you wont recognise the taste of burnt,
    i have had an ego twist for a couple of weeks and it has only been on 4.8 for about 5 seconds of that time, mines usually on 3.6 or so.
    nic will kick you in the throat like a mule usually at 36mg, you may be made of tougher stuff than most of us i expect, should still notice it though.

alright forgot what I said about not hurting throat. hehe.. its hitting throat hard now

lol turning it down now - thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast