Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Gday all. New to Vape :)

AVF Regular

Gday all. New to Vape :)

Gday all.

New to Vape

Smoked for 20 years, on and off for the last 4. When I do it's 1mg 25 pack a week at most.. I know, lame but it tides me over well. lols. Which is an achievement in its self.

Been looking at vape for years but it all just seemed to complicated. Seen some vids on YT of the Ego-T and thought "how easy is that!"

Bought it and 3 juices (Dunhill, Cola and Blackberry) locally. Should arrive mid week and keen as to try.

Few questions.

I want nic, I'd like a recommendation on mg stregth to buy/make. Something a bit higher than the 1mg packets I smoke. I just don't want to over do it first up and find my self at a high level. 6mg? Anyone recommend a Winfield flavor substitue?

I am tying to find an international seller that ships flavoured nic to Oz. I am after "Blue Cola" "Pepsi" premix. I found 2 sites but both don't ship here.

I might get into DIY for some savings after I have tried a few different flavours. Where to buy some syringes suitable for mixing?

I might find some answers on here in the next couple of days looking on the forum, but if ya's could answer, I will be off to a flying start.

cheers Bob

CCC
    Hi bob, welcome to the forum. Yes you are a super light smoker so i think 6mg will be fine for you. If you buy unflavoured nic liquid from healthcabin, then you can buy your flavour doublers locally and mix your own. Healthcabin also selles pre-mixed flavours with nic in all sorts of cigarette flavours, cola, blueberry etc. You can get all the mixing stuff from there too under the DIY section. Depending on the strength of the unflavoured stuff you get the only other thing you will need is some plain pg or vg to dilute it down to your desired strength.
    virtualphoenix likes this.

Hi Bobbavet and welcome.

As for 1 of your questions nicotine level I agree with 6mg and if that is too strong you can always dilute it down. Try juicewhores doublers for a flavour your after.
    I’m a menthol vaper so I really can’t recommend any flavour that resembles winies
    Flavours best place in oz (i think) is JuiceWhore E-Liquid E-Juice the guys and gals there do also have a range of mixing bottles and syringes for mixing, plus parts eg batteries and tanks
    I also buy my nic from Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail
    And i also got to EcigModShop Australia
    If you want to learn how to mix there is a great program you can get from breaktru also has some built in recipes as well you can find it through this thread
    Recipes

I’m sure allot of other people are going to give you their opinions and all are going to be great advise, as everyone here is helpful.
    Don't try to be a great man; just be a man

AVF Regular
    Thanks guys. I would like to get flavour doubles local but whos gonna have doublers of the Blue Cola?

The only local Blue cola here. Blue Cola/Pepsi [eliqBC] - $6.50 : SMOKE, smoke it anywhere!!

Anyone heard of them? Wanted to try one and the winfield but $7 postage is a bit rich don't ya think?

CCC
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbavet View Post
    Thanks guys. I would like to get flavour doubles local but whos gonna have doublers of the Blue Cola?

The only local Blue cola here. Blue Cola/Pepsi [eliqBC] - $6.50 : SMOKE, smoke it anywhere!!

Anyone heard of them? Wanted to try one and the winfield but $7 postage is a bit rich don't ya think?
    Never heard of them, looks like they just sell dekang liquid which is made in china. $7 is not a lot for postage, well it is if you just get the 1 item, but still costs less than a pack of smokes. Surly you can find another that appeals to you from here Hand Made e-Juice - Drinks/Beverages - JuiceWhore E-Liquid E-Juice

AVF Regular
    Yeh but I have seen and read reviews on this Blue Cola and it is suppose to be the real deal. I am waiting on some replies back from international companies.

Man I can't wait to try it.

Blue Cola is Dekang. About the cheapest juice you can buy. It won't be as good as you expect.

Here is a complete list of their flavours.
    http://www.microcig.com/DK-Flavor.pdf

dekang is far from the cheapest juice you can buy and is arguably the safest yu can buy with any flavour at all.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    Waitng to hearback from these guys. Hangseng Blue Cola Hangsen Blue Cola Flavor E-liquid (E-juice) in 10ml bottle - $5.50

Super Moderator
    It's been my experience, limited as it may be, that the title of the flavour is RARELY what it actually tastes like when vaped. I wouldn't buy anything from that smokeitanywhere site.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast