Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: hi me new to this needing help plz

hi me new to this needing help plz

hi sorry me new to all this and ive work out a starter kit ,what im asking is ,is there anything ive missed out in my kit if so plz let me know what i need to add . ooooo this is for two ppl

cheers marree

Vision eGo Transparent Clearomizer …Vision eGo Transparent Clearomizer for eGo (Short Wick) x4

[Joyetech] Joye eGo T 650mAh Manual…[Joyetech] Joye eGo T 650mAh Manual Battery x2

eGo Small (S) Carry CaseeGo Small (S) Carry Case x2

10ml Concentrated Tobacco flavour10ml Concentrated Tobacco flavour x2

eGo Small (S) Carry CaseeGo Small (S) Carry Case x2

115ml HC Unflavored E-liquid115ml HC Unflavored E-liquid x2

[Joyetech]Joye eGo/eGo T /eGo C Meg…[Joyetech]Joye eGo/eGo T /eGo C Mega Powered USB Charger x2

Refilling Empty Bottle(PE) with Blunt Needle 10ml & 30ml two of each

115ml HC Unflavored E-liquid x2

Welcome .
    Do you want nicotine liquid as in the unflavoured that you ordered you don't mention any nic level?

A few more cartomisers might be good as it is good to have some backup.

Maybe a couple of bottles of premixed nic liquid so you get an idea of what it should be like.

Nic levels often depend on how much you smoked. 18mg is often a mid point to start at.

You really need to study up and look at e liquid calculators if you are going to mix your own .

Let us know your situation before your order as you can only buy nic liquid from overseas.

RC

AVF Regular
    Id get another 2 batteries if its for two people. You need at least 2 for yourself one to vape while the other charges
    CCC likes this.

ook sorry yep we are thinking about the 36mg or the 18mg

yep i know this that why we are looking at the Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail site as i friend has ordered from there and all has be good
    yep we done alot of reading/study on it

and more battery's we will get in time as we are still new at it all ,i can see us still smoking so its not a biggy a this point lol

cheers marree

A lot of us thought that we probably we would still keep smoking.

RC

AVF Regular
    I would get the 1.8 low resistance clearomisers! More vapor than the 2.4 ohm ones. You will see you can order 2 different types and colors. Get the ones with the lowest ohm number.

I would order get 10 clearomisers, as each one may only last a week, and as others have suggested another couple of batteries and chargers, and premixed juice. I would also get 2 Australian plug power adapters to plug your USB chargers into, and theN into a power socket. You are ordering for 2. As a guide you will each use around 3ml of juice a day.

Anyway if you forget something, other than nic juice you can get anything else quickly from Aussie vendors. Good luck you have selected a good starting kit.
    Last edited by Mickg33; 20-06-12 at 11:49 PM.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    I would get 900mah batts or higher, 650mah batts will not last you all day vaping.
    Also get 2 for each person, I know you say you still think you will smoke cigs but I went from cigars inhaled just like cigs, to e-cig the next day, all day with no more cigars. I still have a pack & a half sitting around from almost 2 years ago LOL
    I went 2 weeks without having a cigar at all, then thought I'd try one to see what it was like, it made me feel really sick & i have not had an analogue since then.
    So I highly recommend 2 batts each & at least 900mah batts to get you through most of the day while at work. If you are going to give e-cigs a real chance to work, you need to make a decision to stop using cigs for at least the first day or two, so you can evaluate vaping properly IMO.

Also I would get a fruit type concentrate flavor or two. Green apple from HC is very good , as is Juicy peach, blackcurrant, grape( is very sweet like grape lollies), Cherry or black cherry( both also sweet). Most of HC fruit flavor concentrates I have tried have been good.

Also I would add some Boge LR cartomisers &/or some Smoktech dual coil cartos(not punched), so that you can see if you like those or the clearomizers better. I & many others, find the Boge's & Boge type cartos more preferable. The reason I like them is they IMO have a better cleaner flavor than other carto types.

Yeah if it's a 650mAh eGo you're getting.. The LR (Low resistance) clearomisers work best for me rather than the standard using that battery.
    Might also be worth while getting a couple of other flavour e-juices to try as well. Not sure about that particular tobacco one..but from what I've heard most don't taste like real tobacco..so u may be disappointed. Maybe a fruity one or something to try. Up to u though. If u think there is a possibility u may like to try other flavours.. may as well do it while you're paying the postage for this order.

CCC
    If you find that you do like vaping you can get extra batteries and more cartomizers from Vapeking here in Australia, so it wont take very long to arrive to you. You will also need some empty 10ml dropper bottles and a syringe if you plan on mixing that unflavoured nicotine liquid with flavours. You can buy doublers from Vapeking too, to mix with your unflavoured nic liquid.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    "Refilling Empty Bottle(PE) with Blunt Needle 10ml & 30ml two of each"
    *Now, thinks CCC doesn't read everything & just skims* :P

But yes get a syringe, it makes measuring the right amounts easier.After about 6 months of mixing, you might get lazy like me & just pour a bit from this bottle & that botttle & the other bottle into another bottle & know it will be right because you have done it so many times already but starting out it really helps if you measure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast