Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Dripping - What part am I missing?

AVF Regular

Dripping - What part am I missing?

Gday all

I recently got a dripping atty from US along with the Drip tip.

I was under the impression that the tube on top of the atty was a drip tube and that the tip would slip into that. But "NO DRIP FOR YOU!" lol

What do I need to connect the drip tip to the little atty. Is it a shield I need?

This atty attaches to the smaller inner thread of my ego. That's 306 I think.

I was able to simulate drip down the little cover hole, but far from ideal.

An explanation of what I need and pref an Oz link to where I can find one.

Thankyou

Bob
    Last edited by bobbavet; 25-06-12 at 09:13 PM.

Super Moderator
    What atty did you buy? Link us

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDubya View Post
    What atty did you buy? Link us
    SmartVapes 306 1.8ohm E cig Dripping Atomizer

Super Moderator
    If you got both items that are in that picture, then you are good to go.

The atty screws onto your 510 threaded device then the drip tip fits over the top and slides down until it stops. You drip through the hole in the top of the drip tip.

AVF Regular
    THats the problem. It came with a 30mm long protection sleeve with just a tiny hole on top. I to was expecting to be able to slide my drip tip into thre sleeve and then sleeve on to th atty. The drip tip doesn't even slip into the end that slide over the atty. 8/

It says this inthe description.....Drip Shield and Universal recomended with a Drip Tip?

that protection cover would be just a stock blank cartridge with no fill, they just have a little bit of fill tucked up the top.
    remove it totally, its not used, the drip tip fits on the atty alone.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Screw what you got onto your battery and gently pull the plastic sleeve off.

It is a protective/blank. When you pull it off you will see the atomiser underneath that the drip tip slide down on to

Super Moderator
    I seem to remember reading somewhere that you screw the atty to your battery then pull that large "protection sleeve" off, then slide your drip tip on. Wait for someone with a little more knowledge on the subject than I to confirm this though, as I don't want to be responsible for a dead atty

[EDIT : ^^^ Well there you go! :P]

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    that protection cover would be just a stock blank cartridge with no fill, they just have a little bit of fill tucked up the top.
    remove it totally, its not used, the drip tip fits on the atty alone.
    Nah the tip is not fitting into the atty. Its the same diameter. It's as if you need a tube.

there seems to be several sizes of the 306 attys, i have a metal tip that I can jam onto one atty, on another it will not stay on.
    its very annoying, all you can do is try more drip tips or come up with a gimmick, the tube from an old 510 carto may come in handy. cutting gaskets from old silicon cart/atty covers may help.
    I have cut the top off the blank cartridge and fitted a silicon ring to them as well when i cant find the right drip tip.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast