Smile will i did it placed frist order with health cabin

will i did it i put in my first order with health cabin just wait to here back from them that all is ok ,a little on the scare side as it the first time ive got anything of line but i guess it time to join the computer age so i did it mmmmmmm

cheers marree

AVF Regular
    well done Marree
    I am still trying to get my head around a lot of computer stuff too. I recently got an order from healthcabin- no problems with them ever.
    May I ask what age you are - I am 58 and never thought i would have to learn about computers ever.
    Margyb

you will not hear from them, it will simply. arrive. My last order arrived in 6 days I think, just china post too.. fastest ever for non EMS.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

hi margyb

im 40y and live in nz and i know what u mean about learning computers it taken me sometime to work them out my kids got me on to it all and im thinking why lol but as time gone on its one for the coolest thing in the world and as my kids would say computers are the bomb lol

stoney o ok it says there send u a tracking number/email ok im guessing not then all good i just got to wait lol

cheers marree

AVF Regular
    Hi marree
    It only takes a week for my stuff to get to tasmania from health cabin and the first thing I ever bought online was ecigarette gear. I am very good at shopping online now. Hope your gear arrives soon and good luck with it all.
    Margyb

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    They will send you a confirmation email
    I have ordered from HC & never had a problem with them sending stuff either.
    In fact in my last order, I had a slightly defective drip tip sent. I went onto their customer support & complained, I know its only a $2 drip tip, but I need it to match my red DCT tank that I also ordered from them.
    Anyway, they offered to ship a replacement for free I am still waiting for it but I do not doubt it will come.

Don't be scared! & congratulations on you First purchase. Soon you will have it in your lap, and you'll be ripping it open in joy XD

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Click to follow me on Twitter @AVapingAffair or my evergrowing collection: Tumblr

CCC
    Yes you will get tracking numbers sent to your email. Let us know how you go

Kia Ora! Marree, welcome to AvF . Thats great you will soon be ciggie free, there are many experienced users here to answer any questions. Kia kaha!
    - - - - - - -=-=-=-=-=-=<=<<<([[-- HanaMini - ReoMini2.1 - Nemesis --]])>>>=>=-=-=-=-=- - - - - - -