Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Avguy
  • 1 Post By Ravenscroft

Thread: Hello from the United States

from KILLA CALI "The Bay Area 707" to the LONE STAR STATE OF TEXAS "Central Heart 254"

Hello from the United States

Hello everybody! I'm from the Island of Guam, moved to the state of California where I resided for most of my life and then moved to the state of Texas here in the U.S.! I was a smoker for over 27 years and then was inroduced to VAPING in February 2012 and have never turned back since! I am currently a member of 3 other forums! I am also one of the CO-FOUNDING members of the VMAX ELITE group which now has a total combined of over 100 members of all 3 forums!

The setup I use is either the Black, Silver or SS VMAX! Using the Boge Standard 801 3.0 ohm Fusion in a PHINIAC tank with 50%PG-50%VG at 24mg nic. in all my juices!

Well I think that's all for now! NOW it is time to roam the forum!

Thanks Everybody,
    Freddie

welcome aboard Freddie !!
    i am a massive fan of the Vmax and i am hoping to get the stainless as well.

any links to VMAX ELITE group ?
    Freddie likes this.

Hey Freddie,
    I see you around a lot, but a big welcome to Aussie Vapers.

As a member of the VMax group you know I am a fan. I just ordered the SS myself.

Av just pm Freddie about the group.

RC
    Freddie likes this.

from KILLA CALI "The Bay Area 707" to the LONE STAR STATE OF TEXAS "Central Heart 254"
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenscroft View Post
    Hey Freddie,
    I see you around a lot, but a big welcome to Aussie Vapers.

As a member of the VMax group you know I am a fan. I just ordered the SS myself.

Av just pm Freddie about the group.

RC
    What's up Raven and Thank You for the warm Welcome!

Is there a Groups section that I am not seeing here? I would like to branch out the VMAX Elite Group here, but I don't see a Group section! If there is one I would like YOU to be the Head Admin. for the VMAX Elite with your choice to pick 4 others to run the Group! I am also trying to assemble the Group in UKV as well! If there is enough INTEREST here this will make OUR 4th Chapter!

The reason why you have been seeing me around a lot is because I am trying to soak up as much knowledge about rebuildable attys, as I am taking my vaping to a whole new level! STRAIGHT MAXIMIZING MY VAPE!

Quote Originally Posted by Avguy View Post
    welcome aboard Freddie !!
    i am a massive fan of the Vmax and i am hoping to get the stainless as well.

any links to VMAX ELITE group ?
    Thanks for the Welcome Av!

The SS VMAX is by far the BEST VMAX version made! The QUALITY BUILD is just OUTSTANDING! It is a lot more SOLID than the other colored versions! Also the BLACK CHROME will be released soon, but I hope that it is nothing like the black chrome finish that's on the Smoktech Bolt, because the black chrome started to peel after a while on those!

AVF Regular
    Welcome Freddie! Good to see some international vapers joining our fine community and being constructive!

Enjoy your stay.

(*Susceptible to sloppy moderation)

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    G'day from down under mate!
    We'll throw some shrimp on the barbie for ya!
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Quote Originally Posted by kritikal View Post
    Welcome Freddie! Good to see some international vapers joining our fine community and being constructive!

Enjoy your stay.
    Thanks bro! I have heard good things about AVF and I am sure I will enjoy my stay!

Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    G'day from down under mate!
    We'll throw some shrimp on the barbie for ya!
    Thanks Noe for the warm Welcome and throw some pig on the grill for me as well, as we PACIFIC ISLANDERS LOVE our pork! Just to let you know I am from the Island of GUAM!