Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By CCC
  • 2 Post By agilbz
  • 1 Post By Mickg33

Thread: New and have some Q's on Nic Liquid Supplyers

New and have some Q's on Nic Liquid Supplyers

Hi all im fairly new to the community and i have my ecig ( ego t ) now all that is left to get is some juice...

I'm after some pre mixed nicotine juice to vape on... now i have already ordered some from flavour galaxy

I was just wondering is there other websites that you have ordered from that do good nicotine juice that will ship to Australia ?

( preferably not spending millions of dollars on shipping lol )

Thank you all for your help just scanning the forums made me join lots to learn and i thought here would be a nice start

oh and also what flavours you like and the mg you usualy get and a short review would be awesome so me and others can get an idea

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    There are many threads on here about different flavors & reviews on juices. Take a quick look through the main forum headers & you will see there is a section devoted to it.
    As a new vaper, you probably should try some 12mg & 18mg juices. Either HealthCabin or GreenHouseOne, can supply premixed juices, fairly priced & within a week or two of ordering.
    It is my experience that GHO is just slightly faster shipping than HC but not by much, while HC has a bigger range of flavors.

Since I don't normally buy premixed flavors & mix my own, I can't help too much with that. What I will sayis, as a new vaper, you should try a variety of flavors & probably some that you don't think you will like you will & some you think you will you wont.
    So get small amounts to start with, 5ml or 10ml, until you find what you like. Just get a good selection 12 X 5ml bottles is going to cost a little more than 2 X 30ml bottles but if you don't like those 2 X 30ml flavors you are stuck with them, until you can order more & get them shipped.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

CCC
    You probably want to start out getting plain flavours, like coffe, cola, strawberry, tobacco. You can get them relativly cheap from Healthcabin.net, i would recommend starting with 18mg 70/30 pg/vg.

When you desire more complex flavours it is going to cost a bit more, but you should be saving money from not buying smokes anymore so postage is not really that expensive if you look at it that way, then you will want to check out PinkspotVapors and the other million overseas vendors.

Then when you want to cut back on your spending again you will probably consider mixing your own nic liquid with doublers which you can get here in Australia. When you do decide to do this just post up another question here and we will help you with everything you need to get started
    margyb and ElDubya like this.

Thank you for your help and advice thats really what i wanted to hear lol

yeah i am thinking of mixing but to start off id like to get some premixes to try out and find my flavour thanks for not shooting the newbie lol
    margyb and CCC like this.

Healthcabin.net or mtbakervapor.com is another one I would recommend.

AVF Regular
    Healthcabin.net are a good cheap alternative from china to try a few to find what you like for premixes

I use a few USA suppliers for premix with juice like vaporstation, freedomsmokersusa, virginvapor etc. Remember 80% of suppliers just rebadge the same chinese juice you could get from healthcabin cheaper so only buy if they state they make their own on the site. From the USA to get good juice it can be more expensive but worth it, as the quality and taste is better - a good thing to do is keep an eye on this thread for when sales are on Deals and Steals - Page 839 and then do look up some reviews on the supplier and juice before you buy, to ensure it is worth it

Many buy unflavoured higher strength nicotine from places like RTS vapes and then buy doubler flavours from australia to mix with it. The quality of the doublers is often better than the chinese juices in my opinion. look at local suppliers like juicewhore, vapeking and vapebar
    Last edited by Mickg33; 11-07-12 at 01:14 PM.
    RIDING OLD SKOOL likes this.

I ordered from Rawr Vapor and they're stuff is phenomenal! I tried their Chocolate Strawberries and it is a creamy chocolate on the inhale and on the exhale it tastes like juicy fresh picked strawberries, not like fake strawberry flavour. I also got Dawn Of Truth which is like a creamy banana, pineapple, strawberry tropical flavour and the banana was a little bit strong to begin with but after a few days of steeping, it mellowed out beautifully. It kind of tasted like a banana paddle pop ice cream from when I was a kid. If you are after a tobacco flavoured one, their flavour Poison is a nice mellow taste with a slight nutty undertone and just a slight hint of sweetness to it but not cloying at all. The delivery to Australia takes about 7-10 days and they also throw in a free 5ml sample with each order which is great.

Cheers
    Akasha1