Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Bulk Juice Question

Bulk Juice Question

I am looking at ordering a 1 litre bottle premix- (maybe 2) and was wondering if there are members that have done so in the past. Is 1lt too big, ie (will customs snaffle it). Should i get a couple of 500mls? I would prefer to get bulk and be 'done with it' rather than sweating on various 'little' sends of the smaller bottles all of the time.

The other question i have is %70 of the use will be in catomizers on either my Silver Bullet or 808d (ill use the 5ml tank on occasion, but it wont be staple) bearing in mind i prefer the boge 2ohm LR 510 cartos, what do you think would be the best option for flav and vaper out of the below: >>

Last edited by Rylee74; 14-07-12 at 05:47 PM. Reason: type o.. :O
    "It's a Grower....Not a 'Shower'!!!" - Bender B. Rodriguez

I've read other members ordering 1 litre and had no problems. I have done 500Ml no sweat.

With the base depends what blend you like your juices at? A VG based Nic is probably the most flexible as most juices are higher % PG. Also what MG factors in with what type will work the best.

I personally usually order 48Mg PG juice and PG doubler juices. 4Mls of Nic, 4Mls of doubler and 2Mls of 0nicVg = 12Mg 80%PG 20%VG.

AVF Regular
    Kettering south tassie / northern Antarctica
    i find best mix 1 is the go but you would want to make sure you really like the flavour you getting other wise its a big waste of cash if you find out there shit
    Rylee74 likes this.
    funny gifs

I hear you Dawzzy. I have a few flavours comming.. From a different vendor.. if i like them, would it be too much to assume that this companies flavour will be similar? I havent the experience to know how flavours (like Ry4) compare across different vendors.. I might have to get some small bottles as 'samplers' and see i guess.. opinions anyone?

P.s im sure if I dont like it/them.. there will be someone that may

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    My last order from Box Elder stateside was two liters of 100mg. Completely over the top, but I have enough juice till I go toes up!!!
    I am not suggesting you follow my lead, but it seems customs are not interested. Cant remember anybody having a shipment confiscated since I started. As to flavors?? Don't know. I vape anything, good or bad!!
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

AVF Regular
    Kettering south tassie / northern Antarctica
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylee74 View Post
    I hear you Dawzzy. I have a few flavours comming.. From a different vendor.. if i like them, would it be too much to assume that this companies flavour will be similar? I havent the experience to know how flavours (like Ry4) compare across different vendors.. I might have to get some small bottles as 'samplers' and see i guess.. opinions anyone?

P.s im sure if I dont like it/them.. there will be someone that may
    if it was me i would get a few smaller bottles to start with then if you like them go bigger but iv still got 6 50 ml bottle from them they where good but just not as good as the aussie juices so they will sit as back ups
    funny gifs

CCC
    Am i reading this right? You want 1L of 1 flavour juice? I definatly wouldn't do that. Or is this just base you are getting? In that case yep do it.
    Noe and Rylee74 like this.

ok..ill bite the bullet and get some samples.. then go 'whole hog' and 'stock' up. 2 x 1lt of the two best flavours.. I just wish i had the patience to mix my own..... (sad face)

Quote Originally Posted by Robray View Post
    My last order from Box Elder stateside was two liters of 100mg. Completely over the top, but I have enough juice till I go toes up!!!

How long did it take to arrive please Robray?

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylee74 View Post
    ok..ill bite the bullet and get some samples.. then go 'whole hog' and 'stock' up. 2 x 1lt of the two best flavours.. I just wish i had the patience to mix my own..... (sad face)

Rylee, Take tripple C's advice.

Dont buy bulk flavoured Juice. Pretty much everybody get fed up with their favorite "Today's" flavour. For your own sanity buy the base in quantity, and just run with doublers of the flavor. All that requires is to top up the doubler bottle up with base and you are good to go. Not mixing as such. Buy your base at twice the mg strength you think you will need. When mixed with the doubler that will knock it down to your required strength.
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast