Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By valleyjohn
  • 1 Post By Noe

Thread: This New Vaper has Learned a Lesson!

This New Vaper has Learned a Lesson!

Hi just wanted to share something I have found out to maybe help out some other newbs.

I first started vaping a pretty bland vanilla flavour in 18mg and was going through about 1 - 1.5ml a day for the first week. Now all my weird and wonderful flavours have started to arrive and they are so yummy and there is so many to try that I ended up jumping to about 4ml in one day and oohhhhh HEADACHE!!!! I also felt edgy and had to lay off for a while. A couple of Nurofen + fixed it up but now I am wishing I ordered some in lower nic so I could have kept on experimenting. I have now ordered some plain VG and some lower nic juices,but I am just going to ease up a bit until they arrive.

So anyway, what I am saying is maybe when you place that first order consider some lower nic juice as well because I am enjoying vaping and the flavours so much I just wanna do it all the time!

Good lesson learned. The level of nicotine probably should be related to how much you vape. There is a school of thought that says if you vape too low a level you end up chain vaping and ingest more nicotine than you thought you would. Probably the best idea, and I could never do this, is to vape a high nicotine level and take a cigarette worth of puffs and then put it down for an hour giving the body the time to wash out the nicotine and then you are ready for another vape - more like smoking. Personally I more of a chain vaper so a level around 12 mg stills give hit without too many side effects.

Use the VG to dilute the nicotine to your optimum level and adjust the flavours accordingly
    MizzD likes this.

My daily vape when I'm at work is 24mg, that works for me because I go out with the other 'smokers' every hour or 2, and vape for as long as it takes them to suck down a cigarette.

I got headaches for the first couple of nights as well, so at home Im now currently vaping about 11mg and chain vaping it up a storm
    The user formally known as NewbsRUs

Just wanted to add to this, that I have also discovered that because I vape all the time I am not eating as much so that also seems to add to the light headed, over nicced feeling I am getting.

I think I need a support group, I CAN'T STOP VAPING!

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by VaPerth View Post
    Hi just wanted to share something I have found out to maybe help out some other newbs.

I first started vaping a pretty bland vanilla flavour in 18mg and was going through about 1 - 1.5ml a day for the first week. Now all my weird and wonderful flavours have started to arrive and they are so yummy and there is so many to try that I ended up jumping to about 4ml in one day and oohhhhh HEADACHE!!!! I also felt edgy and had to lay off for a while. A couple of Nurofen + fixed it up but now I am wishing I ordered some in lower nic so I could have kept on experimenting. I have now ordered some plain VG and some lower nic juices,but I am just going to ease up a bit until they arrive.

So anyway, what I am saying is maybe when you place that first order consider some lower nic juice as well because I am enjoying vaping and the flavours so much I just wanna do it all the time!
    You do know you can go to coles or woolies & buy VG right?
    Faulding brand in the medicines aisle I think, from memory.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by VaPerth View Post
    Just wanted to add to this, that I have also discovered that because I vape all the time I am not eating as much so that also seems to add to the light headed, over nicced feeling I am getting.

I think I need a support group, I CAN'T STOP VAPING!
    That's what AVF is here for
    margyb likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!