Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: What to get next?

AVF Regular

What to get next?

Rightio it's it's time for me to move on to the next phase of vaping.

Been vaping now for about 5-6 weeks I think and Im loving it, can not imagine going back to smoking now, the smell alone turns me off. First couple of weeks were purely through the Ego-T tanks, which was a great start, then I tried boge carto's and I was like, yeah this is where it's at! Then moved on to stardust v3 clearomisers and loving it.

Started with some premixed flavours from HC and various others and now starting to mix my own and play around with different flavours, which is just awesome.

However i saw in someone's sig, that the gear is more addictive than the vaping, and I'm starting to see what that means.

I'm ready to try some new batts and I'm tossing up now between getting a ego twist, which has great reviews, or do I jump straight in and get the provari or ssvmax or similar.

What's your suggestion, get the twist to try variable voltage or go the whole hog and get something more advanced?

ive seen people say here that they been using twists as there main vape and most of them have all the good gear lol im stoked with my twist and i think il hang with it until the next big thing
    srb and Stomp like this.
    Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.....im off to the PUB

Goz
    Just picked up an Ego Twist and a couple of Ego Coil Changeable 2.4ml Clearomizers and really enjoying it.
    Still not as good as Direct Dripping on a LR atomizer, but what is. Starting to think it's the wicking that kills the flavour on most of these devices.

May have to get a rebuildable atomiszer and a bigger VV Mod next.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke

my next one will be a provari for sure. Im thinking of trying a VV ego twist (low cost, nothing ventured nothing gained).. but would need a 510 adapter as im a carto man all the way. As I type this here and not in google, is there a 510 adapter for the ego series?
    "It's a Grower....Not a 'Shower'!!!" - Bender B. Rodriguez

Goz
    Don't know why you would need an adapter, I use 510 atomisers with all my egos no problems.
    The Ego batteries have 510 and ego threading.
    Most you would need is a screw on cover, to cover the Ego threads.
    Stomp likes this.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke

Twist for sure. I use my twist more than my Provari these days
    margyb likes this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    If you want something with a better battery life than a twist, the LavaTube 18650 mod is a great cheap option for VV vaping.
    ElDubya likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

I'm using boge LR Cartos on an ego battery, looks a little tacky with the ego thread showing but is still functional. I have also noticed in the 2 days ive had my stardust V2 it does seem to suck everything but some of the flavor up the wicks, after refilling it a couple of times I've noticed what is left in the bottom of the stardust is certainly darker, and what looks like more concentrated than the juice im topping it up with out of the bottle. the boge LRs give a better flavour, but the stardust is great because you dont have to refill it as often. In saying that I only have one HC juice at the moment and i guess it is possible that it could be that, got some DK juices coming so will wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by kremit View Post
    I'm using boge LR Cartos on an ego battery, looks a little tacky with the ego thread showing but is still functional. I have also noticed in the 2 days ive had my stardust V2 it does seem to suck everything but some of the flavor up the wicks, after refilling it a couple of times I've noticed what is left in the bottom of the stardust is certainly darker, and what looks like more concentrated than the juice im topping it up with out of the bottle. the boge LRs give a better flavour, but the stardust is great because you dont have to refill it as often. In saying that I only have one HC juice at the moment and i guess it is possible that it could be that, got some DK juices coming so will wait and see.
    so stock out of the box i can use a boge LR on an ego batt? if so.. i think ill order one
    Last edited by Rylee74; 21-07-12 at 06:35 PM.
    "It's a Grower....Not a 'Shower'!!!" - Bender B. Rodriguez

Super Moderator
    No mate, eGo has 510 threading

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast