Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: PG reaction? and advice ?

PG reaction? and advice ?

Hi guys, last week i switched over from analogs to ecig's, at first i was using JW 0mg juice to get the feel and to see if it was for me.
    At first i noticed a dry throat and thought nothing of it, once my HC 11mh juice came in the mail i made the switch over.
    after vaping for 3 days and feeling much better and how easy it really is, that sore throat continued and on Friday the roof of my mouth turned white and sores at the back of my throat.
    I have been to the Dr and he gave me some stuff to clear it up, but now im wondering if a high % VG juce will get me back off the ciggies.
    The juice i was using was HC 11mg 70%Pg 30%vg. unfortunately i don't know anywhere i can get high % vg + nic or pure Vg + nic juice as it looks like HC don't update there stocks very often.
    Thanks Null

Goz
    Can't handle high PG % Juices myself so I use a minimum of 50% VG in all my mixes.
    Throat doesn't get as sore, dry and irritated, give a high VG mix a try and see if it helps.
    And don't forget to drink plenty of water that can lead to issues with vaping as it tends to dry your mouth and throat out a bit more so with PG I have found.

I tend to just get 100% 36mg unflavoured VG from HC and get doublers from aussie suppliers as the flavours are nicer and less harsh than the HC premixed juices.
    Nullfoxx likes this.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke

AVF Regular
    It's really trial and error. If you had some plain of both you could try vaping it straight to see what happens.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

AVF Regular
    Hi Nullfoxx
    There also have been some nasty flu/viral type things going around. Are you coughing at all?

Super Moderator
    Null, before you commit to buying 100%VG nic from overseas ... and waiting ... go to Woolies or Coles or a chemist and pick up some glycerine / glycerol, mix that with upto 10% Vodka, and vape that unflavoured for a bit. This is just to make sure you're not allergic to the VG instead.
    valleyjohn and Nullfoxx like this.

I been coughing for a week. I have the killer flu and tried all types of medications. Tonight I am going all out and attacking those bugs with bourbon. Die you buggers.
    Noe, Robray and margyb like this.
    I am woman hear me roar

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by cigfree View Post
    I been coughing for a week. I have the killer flu and tried all types of medications. Tonight I am going all out and attacking those bugs with bourbon. Die you buggers.
    Sorry to hear that cigfree
    Nearly everyone here in Hobart is suffering too. I had a sore throat for a week, now coughing ++

Super Moderator
    health cabin has the 36mg 100% vg in stock in 115ml bottles in stock. then just buy some doublers locally
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

Thanks Margy i will soldier on! cough cough. LOL
    margyb likes this.
    I am woman hear me roar

thanks for the fast reply's guys! i was about to order some Hc vg nic juice and some Doublers from JW but thanks for the tip ckane and gtadmin! ill go pick some Vg up and try that for a day before spending some more!
    Im sure i have some vodka somewhere in the house, if there's any left from the weekend
    i need to give this ego twist a work out. only from a few days use im in love with it, just got to sort this part out now!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast