Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Boge Questions

Boge Questions

Hi all,

I have tried boge carto's for the first time today, and i have a couple of questions.

First problem I am having is about every 6 or 7 draws i get hot juice in my mouth. At first i thought I had overfilled it, but even after using it for a while it still happens. I am not sure if it is a build up of sort of residue, but it seems to be perfectly fine and then the next one it just happens. If i wipe it away it is fine for a bit and then comes back. Does anyone else experience this and is there something i could be doing wrong?

Also, being new to vaping I am trying out a lot of different flavours. i am assuming i can only really use one flavour per cart whic h I dont mind cos they are cheap, but would it be ok to use one and then put it aside for use a week or so later with the same flavour? I have read that you have to keep them moist so would they dry out in that time? Its probably easier to just chuck them anyway cos they will be hard to keep track which one for each flavour etc but I was just wondering.

So far i quite like them, the flavour is a bit dull but I find they are convenient and I quite like the look of them with the little extra cover I have got. Also my experimentation with stardusts over the weekend turned into a messy juicy disaster so I would like to perservere with the boges.

Thanks for any hep you can offer!
    Last edited by VaPerth; 24-07-12 at 11:58 PM.

Super Moderator
    Are you using them with a drip tip or that little white plug thing? If you are using the white plug, stop it and bang a drip tip in there

I drip with an atomiser to test out new flavours. Dripping gives you a full flavour vape with the ease of just blowing out the atomiser, dry burning it a few times then changing flavours. When I find a flavour I like, I fill a carto with it. I also have a plastic, segmented box, the kind you buy from Bunnings, 2 Dollar stores, etc. If I am storing the carto for any period of time, I stick the bottle of juice that the carto contains into a compartment and put the condoms back onto the carto and put that in the relative compartment too.

Some people also use coloured rubber bands (ie : 1 blue, 1 yellow, 1 red on juice bottle and 1 blue, 1 yellow, 1 red on carto with the same juice) to keep their stuff organised.

I have pulled a boge out of my vaping box and reused it after 6 months, i usually find its awful and then bin it, but its not cause its dried out, just because it was crap and the reason I chucked it in the box.

learning to throw things away now
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    I have pulled a boge out of my vaping box and reused it after 6 months, i usually find its awful and then bin it, but its not cause its dried out, just because it was crap and the reason I chucked it in the box.

learning to throw things away now
    Not totally sure what you mean?? Do you mean you dont like boges or that it was over used or something else wrong with it before you put it away?

AVF Regular
    Kettering south tassie / northern Antarctica
    Quote Originally Posted by VaPerth View Post
    Not totally sure what you mean?? Do you mean you dont like boges or that it was over used or something else wrong with it before you put it away?
    think stoney just ment shit tasting juice
    funny gifs

AVF Regular
    Have you tried blowing excess juice out onto a tissue. Sometimes juice goes down the little hole in the middle. How much liquid did you put in it?
    Someone just posted recently that boges werent the same anymore. I just ordered a heap from healthcabin and they should be here soon so I will find out then if they are different.

I didn't try blowing out excess because i thought that if there was any excess it would be gone after I used it for a while, but i am pretty sure i didn't overfill it anyway cos it didn't gather at the top or anything. I will try that and see what happens. I also just popped in a drip tip as suggested by eldub so i will see if that works. Hoping i can work out these few kinks because i do like the convenience, and i hope i can get used to the sort of muted taste.

AVF Regular
    You really should only put 0.8 ml liquid in a boge. I put my juice in with a syringe (1 ml) You just gently dribble the juice onto the white filler part. If you get juice in that hole thing in the middle of the filler it will splatter and taste yuk. Try blowing gently into a tissue to expel any excess juice. Did you take the boge off the battery and check there was no juice on the battery end of your ecig. Sometimes it helps to wipe inside the battery end of ecig with a cotton bud

Quote Originally Posted by DAWZZY View Post
    think stoney just ment shit tasting juice
    yep, put something in there i did not feel like, swap carto for a new one and figure I will return to the old one soon, but it never happens.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    The liquid you are getting in your mouth, if it has no to low tingling in your mouth is a build up of flavored water vapor, if it tingles there is nic in it.

I have experienced this with different drip tips. Some drip tips seem to cause the problem more than others, basically the bigger the hole in the drip tip the less water vapor will form & the less it will occur. Some DTs even with larger holes can "collect" this water beneath them & you will still occasionally get a drop of water in your mouth. It is not just Boges that this happens with but almost every carto with the same drip tip(s).
    Since you say you have been vaping the carto & it occurs after vaping on it for a while, this seems to me to be your situation.

The remedy is to change drip tips & find one that doesn't cause it or you can vape 5 or 6 puss then remove the DT wipe the base of it on a tissue & continue vaping or you can try to widen the hole down the middle.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast