Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

Thread: Reviews and info OS nicotine suppliers

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Got some 100% VG 100mg from wizard labs in the us on recommendation. Wizardlabs.us

Tested consistently at 99.4 - 99.8 mg

Well packaged with warnings, batch number and expiry date, came with a safety sheet on handling nic and even a pair of nitrile gloves.

Bad thing is they don't ship direct to Australia.

Does anyone know if Box Elder Nicotine comes in Plastic or Glass?

Do they ship their nicotine in Plastic or Glass?

Quote Originally Posted by ozydevil View Post
    I think he is having supply issues atm, I ordered 1lt on the 25/6 and it wasn't shipped until the 20/7. I don't really have an issue with this since I have seen he sources his nic from China and with their current power supply problems there would be obvious delays (maybe other reasons for it though).

My issue is with his customer service or lack of it to be more accurate.

I sent him an email requesting either a confirmation of shipment or a estimated date for shipment on 11/7. I still had no response from him on the 18/7, so this time I rang his "customer service line" (the number under contact us on his site) and was sent directly to an answering machine after 1 ring. Again, he did not respond at all, but suddenly on 20/7 an order status change showed up in my inbox, no apology for, or any explanation for the delay whatsoever.

I am not very impressed with his attitude towards his customers, to just completely ignore a customers enquiry twice, when it takes 1 minute to send off an email response is just not right in my opinion and has made me wonder if I will order from him again without making sure he has the stock on hand before I order, especially at this time of year.

An update to this, the nic finally turned up unopened on 6/7/12. To answer the package question above, it came in a properly marked plastic bottle with black tape around the lid and neck, was bubble wrapped in a large box full of packing popcorn.
    margyb likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ozydevil View Post
    An update to this, the nic finally turned up unopened on 6/7/12. To answer the package question above, it came in a properly marked plastic bottle with black tape around the lid and neck, was bubble wrapped in a large box full of packing popcorn.
    Thanks for that

cheers

btw, do you mean that you ordered 25/6, shipped on 20/7, and recieved 6/'8'/12 ?
    Last edited by mavinry4; 09-08-12 at 08:03 PM.

That is correct yes.

I ordered 100mg nic so I am not sure if the slow issue is because of that or not. Maybe lower levels could be faster but with no response from him, I can't say for sure.

Someone ordered some 100mg from him not too long before me and it took 5 days to ship and 10 days to arrive I think it was. It could be just supply issues but without responses from him we have no idea why it was so long.
    Last edited by ozydevil; 09-08-12 at 08:50 PM.

AVF Regular
    Big thumbs up from me for RTS Vapes. Ordered 500 ml of 36 mg PG and same of VG, shipped same day 10 days from order to delivery to country Vic via regular postage.

The juice itself is nice and clear, totally odorless. Came packaged well and no issues at all

A liter of 36 mg juice should last me a little while

Glad you posted as I was just searching for a good supplier, was also looking for larger quantities of flavour too. Thanks!!!!
    Burnie

Super Moderator
    Where the hell can you get decently priced shipping for 500ml bottles (or even litre bottles) of 36mg/ml nic? I have been trying different bottle size options and varying strengths for what seems like hours trying to get decent pricing and it's just not happening. Where do you regular guys get your litre (or 500ml) bottles from?

RTS Vapes have been standing out a lot good price good safe product, yeah postage is allways the spoilsport at the party.

AVF Regular

have you used nicvape

##NicVape## - Online Store
    has anybody brought there nic from here ? anygood ....
    Smokin no good A .

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast