Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

Thread: Reviews and info OS nicotine suppliers

Reviews and info OS nicotine suppliers

This thread is for any and all information regarding unfavoured nicotine juice.
    Any vendor supplying pure nicotine will be removed as its DEADLY and there is no need.
    This thread will be stickied and moderated in an attempt to keep it relevant and up to date, if you fibd something has changed, post it here and I consolidate it if possible.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Box Elder ..
    have had issues with incorrect labelling in the past, seems to be sorted now. very clean, clear neutral taste for me, others have reported some issues lately ? (chime in if so )
    arrives well packaged.

http://www.boxelderchemicalsupply.com/
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

NicVape .. not used them myself .. comments ?

http://www.nicvape.com/store/c/20-Un...ne-Liquid.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    Box Elder ..
    have had issues with incorrect labelling in the past, seems to be sorted now. very clean, clear neutral taste for me, others have reported some issues lately ? (chime in if so )
    arrives well packaged.

Box Elder Chemical Supply

I think he is having supply issues atm, I ordered 1lt on the 25/6 and it wasn't shipped until the 20/7. I don't really have an issue with this since I have seen he sources his nic from China and with their current power supply problems there would be obvious delays (maybe other reasons for it though).

My issue is with his customer service or lack of it to be more accurate.

I sent him an email requesting either a confirmation of shipment or a estimated date for shipment on 11/7. I still had no response from him on the 18/7, so this time I rang his "customer service line" (the number under contact us on his site) and was sent directly to an answering machine after 1 ring. Again, he did not respond at all, but suddenly on 20/7 an order status change showed up in my inbox, no apology for, or any explanation for the delay whatsoever.

I am not very impressed with his attitude towards his customers, to just completely ignore a customers enquiry twice, when it takes 1 minute to send off an email response is just not right in my opinion and has made me wonder if I will order from him again without making sure he has the stock on hand before I order, especially at this time of year.
    margyb likes this.

AVF Regular
    Interesting Ozydevil thanks for info

AVF Regular
    Have been using Mt Baker..my orders are small ie 236ml 36mg 100% vg.Cost for that is $34.99 +$12.03 delivery US. 10 wking days delivery time. Shipped 5 hrs after order placed. Perhaps not the cheapest but definately top quality US nic.Crystal clear totally odourless and bottled in black plastic. Will not be changing anytime soon as product is A1. Hope this is helpful to any Noobs like myself. And James DOES reply to emails.

I'm using VapingZone nic at the moment.
    Not 100% clear but odorless and tasteless. Very good quality.

Cost was $79 for 500ml of 100mg and shipping was $29.
    Delivery took 9 days.
    Ordered with some concentrates and USPS declaration was only labelled as "flavourings"

Liquid Nicotine | UnFlavored Nicotine | Nicotine Juice - E Cig : Joye eGo & eGo-T | Boge Leo | Cartomizers | E-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes | eGo Tank

They also regularly have coupon codes.

GreenHouse One ship same day pricing pretty good too.
    Is there a standard mix ratio that suppliers use mg/ml with un-flavoured?

Quote Originally Posted by <---cop View Post
    I'm using VapingZone nic at the moment.
    Not 100% clear but odorless and tasteless. Very good quality.

Cost was $79 for 500ml of 100mg and shipping was $29.
    Delivery took 9 days.
    Ordered with some concentrates and USPS declaration was only labelled as "flavourings"

Liquid Nicotine | UnFlavored Nicotine | Nicotine Juice - E Cig : Joye eGo & eGo-T | Boge Leo | Cartomizers | E-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes | eGo Tank

They also regularly have coupon codes.

They usually have a discount every week. The current one is 10off for 10% off store wide with a $30 minimum purchase. Make sure you claim it before final checkout.

CMB
    AVF Regular
    I have used RTS a couple of times. RTS Vapes- DIY Electronic Cigarette Supplies - Liquid Nicotine

first lot I got was clear and odourless, second lot not so clear and a slight odour, but can't taste it when vaped.

They only ship USPS Priority flat rate so shipping is exxy if you only want a small amount, larger amounts are the same as anywhere in the US.

Stated nic strength is pretty spot on as well

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast