Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Nicotine products

Smile Nicotine products

Thank you to Robray and the others for answering my question on the 'burning taste'. I'm getting there as far as sorting it out.

I'd now like to know the best internet store to get nicotine e-liquids, which clearly aren't available in Australia because of nanny groups whinging at the moment.

Of course, postage is a factor and how much that will add to the bill.
    I'm aware of soublu in New Zealand, and I saw healthcabin mentioned in another thread. I don't know the postage of either. Are there postage friendly nic.liquids companies out there.
    ;
    Oh, I live in Melbourne... if that helps.

Thanks

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    GreenHouseOne could be an option if you order US$100 or more they have free shipping.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

there is a thread stickied about unflavoured nic in the new vapors section.

for flavoured, the usuals are heaven gifts, health cabin, greenhouse one and a few more vendors in the for sale section who do not yet have their own forums.
    my last purchase was from umm .. helen renn .. forgot the vendor name tho..
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Thank you for the answers so far guys. I've looked up these sites and added them to my e-cig bookmark folder.
    Question - These 'no flavour' e-liquids? They are mentions figures likes 100mg/120ml as an example. Is this referring to 100mg of nicotine in a 120ml bottle of e liquid?
    Is this how we compensate for only being able to get 0 nicotine in Australia?
    It is my adding a certain amount of no flavour nicotine liquid to the liquids we get in Australia? Am I getting this right?

yup, but we use a shortcut, when we say 100mg .. we really mean 100mg/ml .. ie 10% nicotine.
    120ml bottle has 120x 100 .. 12g of nic in it.

i would rate 100mg/ml as fairly dangerous, stick with perhaps 36 or 48 to start with.
    remember that 40 to 60mg nic is fatal and its absorbed through the skin in a few minutes.

if you hsve small kids, i would argue that having strong nic in only one or two bottles kept locked up, mixing just what you require is likely safer than having 50 bottles of flavoured stuff with chocokate and strawberry etc written all over it.

if you buy 36mg/ml nic .. a doubler from a local vendor .. and mix them 50:50 then you end up with 18mg/ml.

if you buy concentrates, you only use a few drips, so you straight PG or VG or both to dilute the 36 down to a useable strength.

so if you intend to use concentrates, which i quite recommend, then buy some PG and VG as well. its available locally. VG from pharmacy or supermarket even.
    valleyjohn and DAWZZY like this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    My preference is for concentrated flavors, over doublers or tripplers but many prefer the convenience of doublers.
    I find concentrates better because I can dial in the flavor to my own preferred taste better & they really are not much harder to use than doublers.
    I use 36mg unflavored PG based nic so usually I make a 30 ml bottle as below:
    15ml unflav 36mg nic in PG = 50% PG
    3ml - 6ml flavor concentrates (depends on flavor being used, some are stronger than others) = 10-20% flavor (flavors are normally in PG base)
    6ml plain VG = 20%VG
    3ml - 6ml plain PG
    This makes a juice that is 18mg/ml nic, 80% PG base 20% VG base & 10 - 20% flavored, if you want higher VG you can skip adding plain PG & get 30 - 40% VG or use VG based nic but I like PG based nic for the fact that PG is antimicrobial & will prevent germs breeding in it.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Just reading this as I'm about to crack the lid on my 100mg bottle. mmm Were did I leave those gloves
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    yup, but we use a shortcut, when we say 100mg .. we really mean 100mg/ml .. ie 10% nicotine.
    120ml bottle has 120x 100 .. 12g of nic in it.

i would rate 100mg/ml as fairly dangerous, stick with perhaps 36 or 48 to start with.
    remember that 40 to 60mg nic is fatal and its absorbed through the skin in a few minutes.

if you hsve small kids, i would argue that having strong nic in only one or two bottles kept locked up, mixing just what you require is likely safer than having 50 bottles of flavoured stuff with chocokate and strawberry etc written all over it.

if you buy 36mg/ml nic .. a doubler from a local vendor .. and mix them 50:50 then you end up with 18mg/ml.

if you buy concentrates, you only use a few drips, so you straight PG or VG or both to dilute the 36 down to a useable strength.

so if you intend to use concentrates, which i quite recommend, then buy some PG and VG as well. its available locally. VG from pharmacy or supermarket even.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ckane View Post
    Just reading this as I'm about to crack the lid on my 100mg bottle. mmm Were did I leave those gloves
    I always wear latex throwaways when mixing my 100mg nic (gloves BTW )

Blue disposable Nitrile gloves from Woolies are dead cheap. Also not a bad idea to protect you eyes if you do not wear glasses. Or maybe not everyone is a clumsy as me!
    gtadmin likes this.

AVF Regular
    I never wear gloves with 100mg. I have spilled it on myself plenty of times. Just make sure to wash your hands pretty quick if you do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast