Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Can you vape straight unflavoured nic?

Can you vape straight unflavoured nic?

Sorry for such a noob question, but like some other new converts I've read about here, I'm having just a little trouble adjusting to the flavours I'm trying. I'm finding them just a little bit sweet & cloying, so I was wondering if you can vape just the unflavoured nic juice (80%PG40%VG, 11 mg strength) I thought perhaps a day or two of doing this would keep me vaping until I got used to the flavourings again.

Is it safe or not recommended to do this, or does it just taste plain yuk ?
    (I have some Fauldings VG I could break it down with if that would help)

AVF Regular
    Unflavoured is fine, flavour is very subjective and it takes time to find the one you like. It doesn't taste yuk or anything but it won't help reset your taste-buds after meals etc... so it might not be as satisfying.

OK thanks for that - I'll give it a go & see what I think.

Just out of curiosity what flavours have you tried?

Oops - obviously did something wrong - it just gave off this horrible burnt smoke & wouldn't vape, lol - must be the infamous overfilling I've read about.

Hi VaPerth - I've tried Del's Ultimate Pipe & her menthol (plus a sampler of butter menthol, which I thought had more bite to it, but a bit too sweet for all day.)
    I have some others on order from evape - the PJ which I've read some good reviews about & another menthol.

If your not enjoying the flavors there is absolutely nothing wrong with no flavor.
    It took me a year to work out that I like zero flavor the best. There are many advantages to not using flavor such as your atties carto,s etc will last longer and there are less chemicals in what you are Vaping but the main one is price.
    If you can cope with zero flavor you are probably better off for it in the long run but in the end whatever works to stop you smoking is a good thing.

Best of luck in your quest.
    margyb and gtadmin like this.

I have a couple of little 5ml samples of Wicked Mint from Vapebar that i have recieved with other orders, and i am not really into minty or menthol flavours, so I would be happy to send you one to give that a try if you want to pm me your address :-)
    gtadmin likes this.

AVF Regular
    Yo six. Maybe give some fruit flavours a try. If you find them too sweet you could try getting them in single instead of doubler and mix 1:1 with your nic. It should take the flavour down sonewhat so that it's not overpowering. Hope that helps!
    “Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.” -- George Washington

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by sixties View Post
    Hi VaPerth - I've tried Del's Ultimate Pipe & her menthol (plus a sampler of butter menthol, which I thought had more bite to it, but a bit too sweet for all day.)
    I have some others on order from evape - the PJ which I've read some good reviews about & another menthol.
    If you find you like a flavor but it is too sweet, you could add less doubler & substitute some VG &/or PG in its place (if you are using doublers, which it sounds like you are), that will reduce the flavor & some of the sweetness.
    The sweet taste is generally from the PG & VG but in fruity type & desert type flavors, they will have a bit of extra sweetness.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast