Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: 1st Buy 1st Post

1st Buy 1st Post

Hi Guys,

Thought I'd do the right thing and post what I'm planning to buy as my initial buy my heads spinning as only discovered this option on the weekend. I think Im almost there...

I want 2 decent starter packs, juices, nic & anything else I need to get me going and keep me off the analogs.

I think the following shop will be around the $200 mark which Im fine with if is good gear...

- 510 starter pack for work that look like ciggys etc...
    JuiceWhore Kits - JuiceWhore 510 Starter Kit - JuiceWhore E-Liquid E-Juice

- eGo Twist Starter for home etc
    JuiceWhore Kits - JW Ego C Twist Kit - JuiceWhore E-Liquid E-Juice

Cartomiser/Clearomiser
    - Cartomisers - Ego 2.4ml CC Cartomiser/Clearomiser - JuiceWhore E-Liquid E-Juice

- 10 x 10ML various strength e-liquid
    - Unflavored 48MG eLiquid (120ML)
    - Plain PG and plain VG
    - mixing bottles, syringes

I will get some local flavours later on... for starters I'm happy to use premixed and get the nic while Im ordering OS. I think think the 510 & Twist should be a good combo too...

Any thoughts comments greatly appreciated I'm hoping to put an order through tomorrow latest.

Cheers!!!

AVF Regular
    It's a pretty good list you have there with a good range of good cartos, ego c, and clearo's . The small 510's and the twists.

Can't really fault it, you have done well.

what type of unflavoured 48mg is it ?
    i always get some of each type for increased versatility.
    Mickg33 likes this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    Plus 1 to what stoney said. Worth getting some unfavoured nic in a pg base and in a vg base, makes it easier to control you pg/vg %,s when you work out what you like.
    Last edited by Mickg33; 30-07-12 at 09:41 PM.

AVF Regular
    I would get a few more of the boge 510D LR cartomisers to go with the 510 kit.
    Dont forget to order your free flavour sample before you check out

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Hi b874

Welcome and be prepared for a barrage of suggestions. The only thing I can see wrong for a starting kit is the 510 starter, for out and about and work. You will soon not give a rats about looking conspicuous, and the 510 will languish in the back of the cupboard till it dies for lack of TLC. For me better spend the money on a couple of eGo 650 mAh battery's, if you are looking for "Stealth"

To be honest it doesn't matter at this stage what you buy as you are on the right track!! Good luck
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

AVF Regular
    Yeah robray, likely the 510's wont be used for long , but let's face it we all wanted something smoke like when we started.

This is where I'm a bit lost so should I get Unflavored 48MG eLiquid (30ML) VG & Unflavored 48MG eLiquid (30ML) PG ie this Unflavored 48MG eLiquid

Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    what type of unflavoured 48mg is it ?
    i always get some of each type for increased versatility.

I'm sure Ill get to that stage soon enough for now happy to get them to not stick out, as a learning experience & for others to try so no real loss... Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Robray View Post
    Hi b874

Welcome and be prepared for a barrage of suggestions. The only thing I can see wrong for a starting kit is the 510 starter, for out and about and work. You will soon not give a rats about looking conspicuous, and the 510 will languish in the back of the cupboard till it dies for lack of TLC. For me better spend the money on a couple of eGo 650 mAh battery's, if you are looking for "Stealth"

To be honest it doesn't matter at this stage what you buy as you are on the right track!! Good luck
    Robray likes this.

AVF Regular
    Get both types then you can mix them to whatever ratio you like.
    I use 50%pg 50%vg in my juices cause it is easy to figure out. The more VG you have the more vapor production.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast