Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: new vaper confusion

Question new vaper confusion

instructions do not mention buton, you need to press it for vapour to work! propylene glycol is a toxic poison, i found a vapour shop online selling an alternative, instead of PG they will make a 90% vegetable glycerin VG version, they are in sydney. insructions are too brief, took me all day to work out how to use the thing. tried to charge it, finaly gathered it was already charged?! do i put it away (take it apart) at the end of the day? or just leave it till either cartomiser runs out or battery runs out? which one will run out first? so many more questions??

propylene glycol is toxic .. and a poison .. omg.

get a life, start with some facts not bullshit and someone may bother to listen.
    Noe, mavinry4 and MizzD like this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Hello Marypoppins, I see you have not been a member for long and probably very new to vaping.
    PG is GRAS -generally regarded as safe so not sure where you got your facts but I suggest you do some research.
    Some glycols are hazardous so dont be confused with the different types.

Yes, most e-cigs are manual operation and you have to press the button. Some can even be turned off and others have variable voltage.
    As there is many types of e-cigs out there it is difficult to advise what to do with yours when you dont mention a brand.
    Some batteries have LEDs to indicate charge, some tanks have a liquid level. If you are using cartos, it depends on your usage when to refill. Everyone is different.

Welcome to the forum.

yeh thanks for reply ozzie, i was not nice to what was probably a legitimate question.
    i thought it was a spam precursor on a quick read.

you have been misinformed PG is not a toxic poison.

carto can stay attached to battery all the time.
    carto will beed topping up before the battery goes flat probably.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    No worries- dont want to scare off new people.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by marypoppins View Post
    instructions do not mention buton, you need to press it for vapour to work! propylene glycol is a toxic poison, i found a vapour shop online selling an alternative, instead of PG they will make a 90% vegetable glycerin VG version, they are in sydney. insructions are too brief, took me all day to work out how to use the thing. tried to charge it, finaly gathered it was already charged?! do i put it away (take it apart) at the end of the day? or just leave it till either cartomiser runs out or battery runs out? which one will run out first? so many more questions??
    If you are getting VG juice from Sydney, it will have 0mg nicotine in it. You will probably want to get some nic juice from overseas.
    Healthcabin or Greenhouse one are good places to start.
    If the catomizer runs out you need to refill it, which for me is many times per day unless I have the carto inside a tank.
    Usually there is no need to take the carto off the battery.
    Yes you need to push a button to fire most devices, some e-cigs are automatic & fire when you take a puff but they are generally disliked & not as good as button operated batteries.

Please let us know what battery device you have & what other items you have so we can advise you better.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by marypoppins View Post

Qwerty???? :P
    qwertylesh likes this.

Yes, i thought it was a legit question - only because as a newbie (plus after suffering some really intense hay fever type symptoms yesterday) I went scouring the dreaded but loved Internet for info - and oh gosh, there is a world of differing info out there that would take months of sifting through, and in the end you could end up pretty paranoid about it all.

But what struck me as funny was (in regard to myself) - I didn't really fret as much about the 'poisons' or 'dangers' in the cigarettes I was smoking for 40 years, as I was starting to about what could be contained in these e-liquids etc.
    In the end I realised just what one person on another forum said : "We have been told for years what is dangerous in our smokes. Its just that all this e-cig & liquid stuff is new - so it was like "Yeah, we have known that such & such (in real cigs) is a danger, & chose to ignore it for the sake of our addiction" but now all this e-cig stuff is brand new & we feel like we are floating around in unchartered waters, so in kick all the questions...does that make any sense???

just posted this on marypoppins page

if i was you i would get on you tube type in ego t or twist research what tool will work for you as your aussie blue wont cut it if you really want to quit the fags.
    when you work out what tool you want to get to vape with then order sum e juice . that's trial and error.
    Feel free to ask anyone here any thing but do it with alil respect unlike your first post lol

first word like HELLO or howdy go's along way
    D1git likes this.
    Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.....im off to the PUB

I'm just wondering whether a bit of a language-barrier might have been a bit off-putting here???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast