Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: 1 week into vaping

1 week into vaping

Hi Guys my name is Paul i live in Melbourne and yeah i love to vaper...First starter Kit was the Jotetech eGo-C now going on the Proveri V2 can't wait till i get it... Read lots of reviews on it and there all good... Hope to learn alot from here

Super Moderator
    Welcome OzzyDevil ..... We already have an OzyDevil. The Provari is certainly a very popular device.

AVF Regular
    Welcome. Remember you often need to change your gear, and inparticular ohms of your gear, to get the most out of VV. Just got my new Provari mini today after I sold my first one a while back. Its a good device.

Quote Originally Posted by ElDubya View Post
    Welcome OzzyDevil ..... We already have an OzyDevil. The Provari is certainly a very popular device.
    Yeah i say that and i said WTF lol Yeah i got one coz i heard there pretty good alot of money but well worth spending on...

Quote Originally Posted by Mickg33 View Post
    Welcome. Remember you often need to change your gear, and inparticular ohms of your gear, to get the most out of VV. Just got my new Provari mini today after I sold my first one a while back. Its a good device.
    Yeah i got told to get these Boge 510D Standard Resistance SR 3.0ohm (+/- 0.2) but if there is better ones i don't mind trying...

Quote Originally Posted by OzzyDevil View Post
    Hi Guys my name is Paul i live in Melbourne and yeah i love to vaper...First starter Kit was the Jotetech eGo-C now going on the Proveri V2 can't wait till i get it... Read lots of reviews on it and there all good... Hope to learn alot from here
    1 week in and you already have a provari on the way?? >>> I like your style Im still dreaming of getting one by xmas.. but I will see if I can squeeze some xtra cash out of the taxman to get one sooner.
    Last edited by Rylee74; 01-08-12 at 04:09 PM.
    margyb and OzzyDevil like this.
    "It's a Grower....Not a 'Shower'!!!" - Bender B. Rodriguez

Quote Originally Posted by Rylee74 View Post
    1 week in and you already have a provari on the way?? >>> I like your style Im still dreaming of getting one by xmas.. but I will see if I can squeeze some xtra cash out of the taxman to get one sooner.
    Bleed the taxman dry yeah i'm not getting a good hit with my setup and it's in my mouth 24/7 and i go through 4 mil of juice per day... I get my E-juice from the states and it's good but what a better hit...

AVF Regular
    OD
    what juices do you like and get from USA?

Welcome to my namesake lol
    Noe, margyb, DAWZZY and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by margyb View Post
    OD
    what juices do you like and get from USA?
    Well i am getting this 4 but in 10mil
    Cappuccino Smooth Pre-Mixed Specialty
    Options: Nicotine: 24mg, Milliliters: 10 (+$6.00), Extra Flavoring: None

Hypnotic Mist Pre-Mixed
    Options: Nicotine: 24mg, PG/VG: 50%PG-50%VG, Milliliters: 10 (+$6.00), Extra Flavoring: None

RY4 Tobacco Pre-Mixed Specialty
    Options: Milliliters: 10 (+$6.00), Flavor: Tobacco, pg/vg: 50%pg50%vg, Nicotine: 30mg, Extra Flavoring: None

Wyatt Earp Tobacco Pre-Mixed Specialty
    Options: Milliliters: 10 (+$6.00), Flavor: Tobacco, pg/vg: 50%pg50%vg, Nicotine: 18mg, Extra Flavoring: None

I also got this last night

PureCig Tobacco Pre-Mixed Specialty
    Options: Milliliters: 30 (+$15.00), Flavor: Tobacco, pg/vg: 50%pg50%vg, Nicotine: 18mg, Extra Flavoring: None

And a sample White Chocolate

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast