Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By chilli
  • 1 Post By CCC

Thread: Changing Flavors

Changing Flavors

I'm unsure of how to change / try different flavors.

I only have Boge LR Cartomizers & Clearomisers

I'm assuming I really need atties & drip tips to do the effectively?

Provari, Reo 18490, eGo 650 Twists x 2

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Dripping into an atty is the best way to go really. Grab an xlr I06 and suitable drip tip from vapeking they are a pretty good atty to use on an ego battery.

Depends how you want to look at it.

If you want to try a flavor out i would suggest either
    IKV i06 Atomizer <-i06 atty (dont forget to add a drip tip for it). You simply add a couple of drips and get a few puffs out of it. You can rinse between flavors using some plain PG/VG. This is what i did in my early days of searching for the ultimate flavor. In the end i found dripping to labor intensive for anywhere but at home. I do think it delivers a better flavor/TH.

My advice after a few months of Vaping is to use Carts with a coding system. If you have paid and mixed a juice you may as well vape the whole lot (unless it's unbearable). Keep a record of your mixes and how you rate them. Then order more of what you enjoy.
    b874 likes this.

Yeah I'm stocking up big on drip tips cant believe I didnt get any...

Just realised I have the eGo C twist pack which has atty heads, drip tip carts... To much gear to play with for a noob... LOL

BTW 1 of the batteries was faulty the button was recessed and couldnt be pushed!!! Grrr

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by b874 View Post
    Just realised I have the eGo C twist pack which has atty heads, drip tip carts... To much gear to play with for a noob... LOL

BTW 1 of the batteries was faulty the button was recessed and couldnt be pushed!!! Grrr
    i've had this on some of my ego-t's... pull the silver compartment off the top (where the button is), firmly rocking it side to side... be gentle though as this is where all the wires are. Then you'll need to remove the cup with the pcb, and reseat the button, and put it back on.

It's annoying as hell... but that's the way i fixed mine. if you put a slight tab of sticky tape on the bottom of the plastic cap you possibly fix it fairly well.

Shouldn't need to do that with a new battery surly... I think I'll just send it back...

Quote Originally Posted by m0n4g3 View Post
    i've had this on some of my ego-t's... pull the silver compartment off the top (where the button is), firmly rocking it side to side... be gentle though as this is where all the wires are. Then you'll need to remove the cup with the pcb, and reseat the button, and put it back on.

It's annoying as hell... but that's the way i fixed mine. if you put a slight tab of sticky tape on the bottom of the plastic cap you possibly fix it fairly well.

CCC
    Just wack the new flavour in after the old flavour is gone.
    London Fog likes this.