Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Which liquid brands give the best and authentic flavours?

Red face Which liquid brands give the best and authentic flavours?

I have used dekang. I have also added an ordered flavourless nicotine ordered from heavens gifts for the 1st time. The kick and improvement for me at least was very pleasing.

At the heavens gift site, I noticed their own brand, which is more expensive than the dekang, which they sell as well. They state in their barb that theirs is very different to dekang.

I'm after some more OBJECTIVE opinions.

Oh, and what ARE the most popular flavours enjoyed by most?

Cheers
    Mybah

Would be all personal preference mate.
    Are you talking about flavour imitations themselves or vendors that sell them?

Have a look at JuiceWhore or other vendors in Australia for some premium flavours, Otherwise Mt Baker USA seems to be a good alternative.
    From what I have learn t majority of chinese mass produced flavours are not good.
    ElDubya likes this.

Super Moderator
    Taste is VERY subjective mybah. What I love the taste of, you may hate. Take Boba's Bounty for example. Everyone on the net RAVES about it, I can't stand it. Unfortunately, you just have to try flavours for yourself. That's why the majority of vendors sell "sample" sizes, either 5 or 10ml, of flavours for you to try. If you like them, they sell larger sizes as well.

We ALL have a cupboard full of shit that we don't like the taste of. Not knowing how long you have been vaping for, your tastes DO change over time. What you don't like now you may LOVE 2 weeks or a month down the track. My advice would be to buy samples from a few different vendors, mix them up, leave them for a week to steep and vape them. If you don't like them, put them away for a few weeks, maybe a month, let them steep some more then try them again. If you don't like them THEN, try and swap another member for different ones or chalk it up to experience and buy some different ones.

There is no magic juice that EVERYONE loves

AVF Regular
    Sometimes you can tell a juice is quality but you still don't like it much.

Halo Cigs and Vermillion River are the highest quality juices I've tried. Vape King which is Australian is also quite good although their juices don't seem to be as complex.

Comparing VapeKing to e-cig.com

If you compare Grape flavoured ejuice between, say, VapeKing and e-cig.com you'll notice the contrast. VapeKing's grapes tastes like a really nice grape juice. E-cig.com's grape tastes more like purple Hubba Bubba bubblegum.

Both are equally nice in my opinion. I imagine, from reviews of Dekang flavoured juices, that their grape would also taste like Purple Hubba Bubblegum.

So if you're looking for authentic realistic flavours, I'd stick to Australian vendors such as VapeKing, VapeBar, and Juicewhore. But if you like the lolly/candy synthetic flavours, go for the cheap chinese juices. VapeKing and JuiceWhore's tobacco, in my opnion are more realistic than the e-cig.com's also.

That's my opinion. I have no preferences over the type, only for individual flavours.

CCC
    Vapeking for tobaccos and Vapingmad for sweets. Pinkspot have the best cocktail inspired juices.

Anyone tried RAWR?

Provari, Reo 18490, eGo 650 Twists x 2

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDubya View Post
    There is no magic juice that EVERYONE loves
    'Cept the Fatmans

( Crikey... even I had a bit of vomit in my mouth reading that back )
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Quote Originally Posted by ElDubya View Post
    Taste is VERY subjective
    2nd reply to thread...........you said that to wind me up innit?
    ...at 6 foot 6 and a hundred tons, the undisputed king of the slums...

Quote Originally Posted by b874 View Post
    Anyone tried RAWR?
    yeah recently,

2-3 bottles had leaked a little in package, not a great start
    i found them to be ok,
    i got a couple from their hawaii range sunrise and waii
    sunrise tastes almost exactly like pink spot's jamacian me crazy, waii is simular but more pineapple, they are both nice but too simular to buy both
    truth serum is pear and coconut, tastes exactly like pear and coconut, very tasty but not something i can vape all day
    cannamelon is also bang on tastes of both watermelon and cantalope, nice
    also got a freebe sample of earl grey slut, tastes like tea, not an earl grey drinker,but the juice was ok, i dont really like earl grey but this juice did taste like it

have to say the flavors do taste like they was supposed to and they seem a good quality
    i would have liked it more if the caps were screwed down properly before shipping, only lost a few ml but it was enough to trash the labels on bottles and make the docket thing almost unreadable
    puts me off when i pay for something and it turns up looking like 2 ferrets had pissed in it

be lucky
    ...at 6 foot 6 and a hundred tons, the undisputed king of the slums...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast