Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By Noe
  • 4 Post By CCC
  • 2 Post By Noe

Thread: And on the 6th day...Yawn!

AVF Regular

And on the 6th day...Yawn!

6 days going strong.

I've noticed the last 2 nights my sleep has been really messed up. Taking me a while to get to sleep then waking up several times throughout the night and extra early in the morning.

2 Nights ago i probably vaped a little too much, but last night i was taking it easy yet still had a bad sleep. The nic content im having is pretty weak, and i feel like i'm putting a lot less nic in my system than i usually would with analogues. Usually i'd have an analogue right before sleep too.

Does this issue go away or is it something i'm going to have to get used to by lowering the nic content before bed time?

Cheers,

SMU

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    It isn't nic that is messing you up, it's the 4000+ other chemicals that you aren't putting into your system, now you aren't smoking.
    It will pass
    CCC and ElDubya like this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Hey SMU...youll find yr body goes thru a few big changes when yr off the fags...i had exactly what u described...mostly its phycological as yr habits have done a complete turnaround...it settles down after a couple of weeks.I got pretty frantic from loss of sleep then i upped the nic and started bouncing off walls.for abit....for me things settled once the.brain cud process the fact that there was no ugly smell associated with getting a nic dose..sounds weird an spose everyones dif but thats how it seemed to pan out with me...i was a big smoker so feelin calm but not actually physically smoking was too weird for my brain i think.....lol...give it a bit an things will settle im sure

CCC
    It will pass, im sure we all vape till we hit the pillow.
    GirlyPantz, ElDubya, Stomp and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Sweeet thats good news. Thanks guys.

i had the exact same thing, was all worried and trying to not vape an hour before bed etc etc. nothing worked at all.

Just had to wait till about after a week and it got better quickly from then.
    Mods:Silverbullet - JIB Mini - VTube - Alpha Ultra - iTaste - Kick
    Vaping Since May 27th 2012

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    I just drank more wine & slept through it
    GirlyPantz and ElDubya like this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!