Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: What would You Buy

AVF Regular

What would You Buy

Ok,
    I am/was a heavy smoker, which I guess equates to a heavy Vaper. I have nearly killed my immitation cigarette in a week. Vaping Mad allong with eldubya has been kind enough to show me some of their setups, and now Im all confused.

SO...I sat and thought about what I REALLY want in my setup. I would like It to give a vape plume( I have no Idea on terms so forgive me) at least as biog as a ego the bigger the better, would prefer one I can see the fluid in, but thats not a necessity, would like it to fit in the palm of my hand ie concealable, but also making it easy to carry on the bike or in a pocket while working and needs to have a pretty good battery life, at least a few hours and a matching liquid life if its possible to get one small enough to do all this ????? I have no idea.

Any suggestions on what to have a look at...

CCC
    Ego 650 mah battery with Stardust clearomiser. Vapeking, Vapebar and Healthcabin sell them. And if you want big plumes you need juice with a high VG content.

my_appliances_3198_2.jpg
    margyb, ElDubya and Fatman like this.

Provari mini w liquinator tank
    GirlyPantz and eteach like this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks, I will have a look at these, anyone else please dont be shy with your opinions... x2 or x3's on others comments would be cool to get a better idea from experienced vapes

ego wist with a bat charger and a few cleromizers... you'l be set

sooner or later you will buy a ego twist do yourself a favor order it first most of us have at least 1 twist.

you will have to order some flavored e~juice with nicotine, if i was you i would order a few tobacco and a few sweet flavors
    Last edited by RIDING OLD SKOOL; 16-08-12 at 12:35 PM.
    Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.....im off to the PUB

Super Moderator
    Mick I dont think you can go wrong with the ego/clearomiser combo ... its probably the best no-fuss jump in point to start the journey on . I was a pack a day 16mg (PJ Red ) man and it was good enough for me not to have to think about going back to the smokes .
    Be aware that the first few weeks of whatever you buy , there are gonna be symptoms , they differ from person to person , but its your body getting rid of all the crap that was in the ciggies and in a way you get addicted to that too ... like the headrush when you hadnt had a smoke for a day or too , thats a reaction to the carbon monoxide you get while smoking .

I reckon the best advice I can give you is to make sure you have backups of EVERYTHING .. nothing will drive you back to the dhurries quicker than struggling or running out of something ( as you know )

I played around with various e-cigs for years ... when I wanted to give up the analogues completely ... ego/clearomiser was the first thing I grabbed , and its been a very stress free month for me without the smokes ... mind set is important too ...
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    x2 on all comments so far......high VG will give more vapor..........personally I prefer atty's over carto's but at the moment I am using a PHATank from Vapebar on my Provari v2...............just waiting for my RAtank to appear.......(got to be able to afford it)...and I'll see how the rebuildables are...Stardusts are a really good little bit of kit....they work great and are basically idiot-proof....I recommend them to all newbie vapers......and now that they have the replaceable wick and coil they are even better...I was after the massive plumes of vapor so I bought THE FOG but I don't seem to get the TH out of it anymore(might need to up the nic to 30 in it?)
    2012-07-05 12-07-10.270.jpg
    no it doesn't have the PHATank on it........thats a 6ml DCT from Smoktech(doesn't work quite as well)

Sent from my home pc using my one fingered Tapakey style of typing

MY LEGEND IS BUILT ON THE CORPSES OF THOSE WHO STOOD AGAINST ME
    When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties

AVF Regular
    Nic isnt a problem for me, other than a quick hit on someone friendlies last night that uses nic, I havnt had or felt the real need for it after the first coupla days, I am on champix, which obviously is making it a lot easier, just need to keep the hand to mouth going at the moment..So something small and portable is needed... and of course the no nic means the no big throat hit, hence why i want something to give me plenty of vapour, Note on the vg content taken

i was on champix to and i needed nic even when i finished the script up till then i was on nic free then all hell broke out when i stopped taking those lil pills.
    Mick77 likes this.
    Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.....im off to the PUB

AVF Regular
    I did say its not a prob...@ THE MOMENT..lol been on em before, twice, so i know what to expect..ta
    20 odd years smoking 40+(old school 2 pack a day) 16mg's I think my bodies gunna explode when it realises Ive been cheating it...
    Last edited by Mick77; 16-08-12 at 12:50 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast