Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Am I the only weird one?

AVF Regular

Am I the only weird one?

I started out with a cheap(ish) Vouge v88 e-cig, bought an ego-t in a move up, but even with the better vaper production etc it feels weird, I was at first enjoying it more but now am finding Im leaning back to the simple easy sized ecig. It just feels more natural.

Super Moderator
    Not weird at all Mick .. "whatever works for you " is the rule
    I am quite happy on ego's and clearos ... but for some reason it doesnt stop me buying other stuff LOL
    RIDING OLD SKOOL and Stomp like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    I like using my volt kit (kr808) when I'm out and about, looks sexy no shame at all, even the most basic e-cig is better than a real cigarette!
    RIDING OLD SKOOL likes this.
    Signature link removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

I take my Vmax everywhere i had a toot on an ego the other day the vape was just to cold for me now but missus is happy to vape an ego... there's no rules just do what works for you, chop and change between the ego and the Vouge if it feels good do it
    Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.....im off to the PUB

No all's fair in love and ecigs. I often pop an Halo or auto 510 in my bum bag when out and about and also handy in bed. All comes down to practicality in the end with the larger batteries being more convenient.

Wow - I was thinking of writing a similar post myself! (but was a bit embarrassed to, as I thought I must be totally different to everyone else)

I'm only new to all this, & started with a 510 kit & some cartomisers. Found a flavour I quite liked, but then read all the reviews about Ego C's, T's etc & using cartridges, clearomisers etc, & thought that maybe I was missing out on something..
    So I bought an Ego C kit - failed hopelessly with the cartridges, just a horrible burnt taste...I must have done something wrong.

I then bought some of the VK Comets, & they behaved perfectly well, but I just didn't get the same taste or flavour that I got on the 510...although the vapour was a bit better.
    I've experimented with different ratios of PG to VG - but to be honest, I just love my 510 with a Boge cartomiser & the Vapeking flavour I love.
    I admit I would prefer a bit more of a throat hit with it, but whenever I try it on the Ego C it just seems to lose that lovely delicate flavour that I enjoy.

And - of course - as everyone agrees, we are all so different in what pleases us.

Super Moderator
    Mate, whatever works for you. If you like the little cig-a-like 510's and they keep you off the gaspers, awesome. If you have to vape using a truck battery and an element from an old kettle, so be it At the end of the day whatever works for you is the right choice.

I have a 510 in my pocket as I type and usually always do. Don't use it that much, just a toke here and there.

RC

Yep, so true! None of us are ever going to be the same as each other - it just seems like its a lot of trial & error, a learning curve, & we look to other people for their recommendations, which is a good thing, but in the end we have to make our own minds up.

But when we were smoking analogs, did we ever ask other people their opinions?? I've seen blokes extolling the virtues of Whiteox, for example. Would that float my boat?? - no way!!! Would I rush out to buy it?? - no way! )

( besides - people would just assume I had a criminal history, lol.) )
    Last edited by sixties; 21-08-12 at 07:09 PM.

AVF Regular
    Nothing wrong with OX mate...(other than the obvious) See still not used to not smoking...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast