Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: need advice re ego t

kat

need advice re ego t

My ego t kit arrived today and since it came pre-charged a bit i decided to give one a go. It didnt work, just tried the other battery which has been charging for 7 hours, charger light was off so must be fully charged right? That battery doesnt work either. Just wondering if i am doing something wrong here. All the blue lights are on around the bottom of the batteries, but no matter for how long or how hard i "draw" on the darn thing, nothing happens! Any help would be greatly appreciated, ty And yes i did fill up a tank and a cartridge.

AVF Regular
    Try pushing the button 5 times to turn it on...Just in case...
    margyb likes this.

charge light should be red when charging and green when charged .... click the ego button 5 times in 3 seconds to turn on or off.
    Also you need to press the button on your ego when you draw to get it to vape
    Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.....im off to the PUB

where did you get this kit ?
    charger should have a light on all the time, with or without a battery connected.
    not seen an ego with blue lights, or ine with any on the bottom.

is this a new version?
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Not sure what you mean blue lights around the bottom and why fill up a tank and a cartridge? Maybe a link to what you bought might give us more ideas to try.

kat
    Thanks guys, blonde moment, i forgot about the 5x button thing. I also purchased 2 tanks to try with it instead of using carts. Purchased from evape.com.au
    Fatman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kat View Post
    Thanks guys, blonde moment, i forgot about the 5x button thing. I also purchased 2 tanks to try with it instead of using carts. Purchased from evape.com.au
    lol all good ! what flav you vaping ???
    Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.....im off to the PUB

kat
    menthol at the moment, also have pj, strawberry, tob. but waiting and hoping my nic gets here soon I really want to get off the evil anas.

kat
    valleyjohn here is the link..Ego Style electronic cigarette Starter Kit with LED Battery Indicator I wanted to use a tank so i didnt have to refill so often, but not having any luck with it yet

Quote Originally Posted by kat View Post
    menthol at the moment, also have pj, strawberry, tob. but waiting and hoping my nic gets here soon I really want to get off the evil anas.
    I hear ya ! are you happy with the amount of vapor your getting from the ego?

where did you order your nic from ???

nice lil kit that one best advice i can give you is...... LR vision v3 clearomizers
    Last edited by RIDING OLD SKOOL; 21-08-12 at 09:17 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast