Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Confused Newbie here with a few questions

  1. #11
    All out of batteries
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Fortitude Valley, Qld
    Posts
    1,254
    Quote Originally Posted by kritikal View Post
    If you're after 48mg and below unflavoured nic, e-cig.com is the way to go. Dirt cheap and good quality.
    You'll get a years supply (500mL 36mg) for about $50 via DHL.

    If you're after the premium stuff and the higher concentrations, I would highly reccomend NicVape.com.
    Thanks Kritikal - is this what e-cig.com call the best mix 1?

  2. #12
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kettering south tassie / northern Antarctica
    Posts
    1,204
    best mix one is 50%pg50%vg nothing to do with strength thats mg
    RIDING OLD SKOOL likes this.
    funny gifs

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    911
    Quote Originally Posted by targaboy View Post
    Hi all,
    just ordered a 1000mAh eGo-C Starter Kit from Vapebar last night and would like some input from experienced vapers on any other equipment I may need? I have read through the forum and getting a tad confused with all the izers (atomizers, cartomizers) and the rest of stuff, double coil whatsis etc. I havent placed an order for nico yet and need advice on this also - I currently smoke about 15-20 6mg cigs a day. Anyone know where I could "borrow" some nico (i'm in Fortitude Valley) until i place my order and receive it? Thanks in advance for any help offered.
    Try this mate The Wonderful World of Vaping | Vaping Guides to the Electronic Cigarette
    RIDING OLD SKOOL likes this.

    Provari, Reo 18490, eGo 650 Twists x 2

  4. #14
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    3,228
    Quote Originally Posted by targaboy View Post
    Thanks Kritikal - is this what e-cig.com call the best mix 1?
    As Dawzzy said it's 50%PG/50%VG.

    I would suggest getting these options.

    Liquid Base: (2). VG base.
    Nicotine Density: (07). 48mg
    Flavour: 191. Flavourless

    Then leave the flavour strength as light, otherwise you're just paying more for flavourless.

    48mg would allow you to mix at 1/3 for 16mg, 1/4 for 12mg and 1/2 for 24mg.

    I would imagine you would be happy at 1/3 (16mg) which would give you a perfect PG/VG ratio in your juice. Just buy some PG and use 100% PG doublers. You could do the 1/4 nic no problem if you found 16 too strong which would give you a nice mix of 25%VG.
    If you mixed at half it might be a little thick for some devices but if you found you liked 24mg, you could add a few drops of water or vodka to thin it down or buy some PG nicotine and mix them together.

    If you went with 36mg, you're restricted to 18mg or lower, unless you buy triplers but not all sites sell triplers.

    I suppose you could buy a smallish bottle of 36mg and a smallish bottle of 48mg, so you could play with different strengths.


    Sorry, I'd love to add more detail and explain everything better but the misses is getting pissed at me, she wants me start dinner. Best to do what she says when she's hungry.
    I'll edit this post later on tonight and make it easier to understand.
    margyb, London Fog and Fatman like this.

    (*Susceptible to sloppy moderation)

  5. #15
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kettering south tassie / northern Antarctica
    Posts
    1,204
    Quote Originally Posted by kritikal View Post
    As Dawzzy said it's 50%PG/50%VG.

    I would suggest getting these options.

    Liquid Base: (2). VG base.
    Nicotine Density: (07). 48mg
    Flavour: 191. Flavourless

    Then leave the flavour strength as light, otherwise you're just paying more for flavourless.

    48mg would allow you to mix at 1/3 for 16mg, 1/4 for 12mg and 1/2 for 24mg.

    I would imagine you would be happy at 1/3 (16mg) which would give you a perfect PG/VG ratio in your juice. Just buy some PG and use 100% PG doublers. You could do the 1/4 nic no problem if you found 16 too strong which would give you a nice mix of 25%VG.
    If you mixed at half it might be a little thick for some devices but if you found you liked 24mg, you could add a few drops of water or vodka to thin it down or buy some PG nicotine and mix them together.

    If you went with 36mg, you're restricted to 18mg or lower, unless you buy triplers but not all sites sell triplers.

    I suppose you could buy a smallish bottle of 36mg and a smallish bottle of 48mg, so you could play with different strengths.


    Sorry, I'd love to add more detail and explain everything better but the misses is getting pissed at me, she wants me start dinner. Best to do what she says when she's hungry.
    I'll edit this post later on tonight and make it easier to understand.
    thats the hard and more costly way to order go to e liquid then select E-Liquid Base cheeper and easyer
    kritikal likes this.
    funny gifs

  6. #16
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    3,228
    Quote Originally Posted by DAWZZY View Post
    thats the hard and more costly way to order go to e liquid then select E-Liquid Base cheeper and easyer
    Yep you're right, my mistake!

    Here you go targaboy:
    https://www.e-cig.com/shopping/produ...-Liquid-Bases/

    Will cost you about $38 for 500mL of 48mg nicotine shipped via DHL. You can't go past that, that's damn cheap! Should only take 8 days at the most to arrive.
    Might just order some for myself.
    DAWZZY likes this.

    (*Susceptible to sloppy moderation)

  7. #17
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kettering south tassie / northern Antarctica
    Posts
    1,204
    Quote Originally Posted by kritikal View Post
    Yep you're right, my mistake!

    Here you go targaboy:
    https://www.e-cig.com/shopping/produ...-Liquid-Bases/

    Will cost you about $38 for 500mL of 48mg nicotine shipped via DHL. You can't go past that, that's damn cheap! Should only take 8 days at the most to arrive.
    Might just order some for myself.
    sure is cheap and its only about 10$ dearer to get a litre good value
    funny gifs

  8. #18
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    3,228
    The litre would be the way to go.
    Noe likes this.

    (*Susceptible to sloppy moderation)

  9. #19
    Noe
    Noe is offline
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Posts
    13,140
    Quote Originally Posted by kritikal View Post
    The litre would be the way to go.
    My thoughts exactly 2x 1L would be better get one in PG & 1 in VG, then when the zombie apocalypse comes, you'll be able to lock yourself away & vape in contentment
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

    Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

    The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

    Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

    I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

  10. #20
    All out of batteries
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Fortitude Valley, Qld
    Posts
    1,254
    Quote Originally Posted by kritikal View Post
    The litre would be the way to go.
    Thanks Kritkal and Dawzzy - u just made it much easier for me
    DAWZZY likes this.

 

 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 08:53 AM.