Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Confused Newbie here with a few questions

All out of batteries

Confused Newbie here with a few questions

Hi all,
    just ordered a 1000mAh eGo-C Starter Kit from Vapebar last night and would like some input from experienced vapers on any other equipment I may need? I have read through the forum and getting a tad confused with all the izers (atomizers, cartomizers) and the rest of stuff, double coil whatsis etc. I havent placed an order for nico yet and need advice on this also - I currently smoke about 15-20 6mg cigs a day. Anyone know where I could "borrow" some nico (i'm in Fortitude Valley) until i place my order and receive it? Thanks in advance for any help offered.

welcome, sounds like you ordered a good starter kit.
    The more you read here the more you will learn (atomizers, cartomizers) is kind of hard to get your head around when your new but trust me you will pick it all up, you tubes a good place to learn watch a few reviews on the things you want to find more about.
    As for nic someone in briz should be able to help you out.
    Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.....im off to the PUB

AVF Regular
    first up...congrats on making the change to vaping........try some Stardusts/CE4+ clearomisers....fool proof, easy to use and fill and best of all great flavour and vapor production...........nic you can get from China as a premix or unflavoured or from the U.S.A
    RTS Vapes- DIY Electronic Cigarette Supplies - Liquid Nicotine,
    general starting point for nic level is 18mg(most people find this a good starting point) but it is subjective, and you can work up or down from 18, I use 24mg for all my juices except the stressday/cravingday juice which is 36mg.
    I have a few juices that I don't particularly like and could probably send you some on Monday( mainly tobacco flavours but a couple of sweet flavours and such)Pm me if you want

MY LEGEND IS BUILT ON THE CORPSES OF THOSE WHO STOOD AGAINST ME
    When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties

CCC
    Order your nico juice ASAP, like right now! Get 36mg unflavoured form healthcabin 75/25 pg/vg. You will be able to mix that with doublers that you can get locally. You will also need empty bottles and a syringe.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    While at HealthCabin get some Pure PG & some Pure VG, also get some Boge LR Cartomizers, A drip tip or two, a Spare eGo charger & check out their range of flavor concentrates.
    Read some other newbie posts here to find out what others have been advised to get
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Super Moderator
    G'day and welcome Targaboy .... Cant help you out with the nic , I am a little bit south by a few thousand kays
    The egoC is a great place to start , perhaps the most important thing when you are starting out , is to make sure you have spares .
    Nothing will drive you back to the smokes quicker than equipment failure !
    E-cigs these days are getting much better at being reliable, but things still happen .
    Make sure you have a few batteries on hand , all you really need to start are batteries, atomisers, and juice , the rest is just personal tastes and experimentation as to what is right for you .
    I would recommend a couple of Clearomisers as you are in QLD , you have a great local vendor in VapingMad , I thoroughly recommend them
    top coil clearo VM Top Coil Clearomiser | and spares coils VM Top Coil Spares |

They will go straight on your ego batts and give you trouble and leak free vaping

Just my opinion , but get a set-up that works for you and have enough spares on hand to withstand a 2-5 week waiting period if something goes wrong ( although VM are great on quick postage , overseas vendors can take 4-6 weeks +)

Edit ... man we are a helpful community , while I was typing that you got 4 brilliant answers as well to your post
    I second ALL of the above ! esp the OS vendor recommendations ! Good work peeps

Your egoC a handful of egoC attys , and some juice is a great place to start ... adding the VM clearos just gives you a good local option as well
    Dont worry , you will soon be addicted to buying vaping gear , just as much as you are to ciggies
    Last edited by Fatman; 25-08-12 at 01:48 PM.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    If you're after 48mg and below unflavoured nic, e-cig.com is the way to go. Dirt cheap and good quality.
    You'll get a years supply (500mL 36mg) for about $50 via DHL.

If you're after the premium stuff and the higher concentrations, I would highly reccomend NicVape.com.
    DAWZZY and Fatman like this.

(*Susceptible to sloppy moderation)

All out of batteries
    Thanks very much to all - that helps me greatly. Now just got to work out how to PM!

private message.... go to the name of the person you want to PM and you should see it when you click on there name
    Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.....im off to the PUB

Super Moderator
    Oh and dont PM London Fog ... apparently if you do that, he mails some Jizz out to you ( "in" joke )
    Noe and b874 like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast