Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: How did YOU decide which mg to vape?

How did YOU decide which mg to vape?

*Question number...I've lost count*

How did you choose your mg you're on now?

Did you order one premix flavour in a bunch of different strengths?

Did you order a heap of different flavors in just as many different strengths?

Did you jump straight into no-flavour bulk nicotine and just cut it down with PG/VG until you found your preferred strength and then ordered flavours?

Tell me how you found your mg.
    Last edited by Heavenly; 27-08-12 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Countdown for gtadmin :P

Super Moderator
    I ordered a fair few Dekang juices in different strengths and worked out that I liked the taste of the 11MG as opposed to the 6MG or 18MG, the cravings were also virtually non existent on 11MG so I chose 11MG (12 actually) as my nic level.

AVF Regular
    I just went off of what people said. Plus most places sort of had a list of strengths like 18mg = heavy smoker etc. I started on 18MG and never felt the need to cut down. Plus my family has a history of illnesses that it seems nicotine may help with or ward off (Alzheimer's, Parkinson's) so am happy with a high level of nicotine.

Super Moderator

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Heavenly View Post

How did you choose your mg you're on now?

Did you order one premix flavour in a bunch of different strengths?

Did you order a heap of different flavors in just as many different strengths?

Did you jump straight into no-flavour bulk nicotine and just cut it down with PG/VG until you found your preferred strength and then ordered flavours?

Tell me how you found your mg.
    No countdown?

I mixed from day 1, kept upping the nic until I got minimal cravings.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    "Did you jump straight into no-flavour bulk nicotine and just cut it down with PG/VG until you found your preferred strength and then ordered flavours?"
    Pretty much except I ordered flavor concentrates at the same time & mixed 5ml bottles at a time until I found what worked for me.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    started off ordering 18mg and 24mg dekang to start.......found 18 wasn't strong enough went to 24mg and happy with that......did bump it up to 36 for a little while but after the headspin wore off I figured that 36mg should be for those bad craving days...these are few and far between now but I still have a bottle of 36mg sitting there for craving killing
    Ravenscroft likes this.

MY LEGEND IS BUILT ON THE CORPSES OF THOSE WHO STOOD AGAINST ME
    When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties

Super Moderator
    Pretty much the same voyage as Phuckdup
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Basic rule of thumb (for a medium-heavy smoker)

Start at 12-18 mg, go upto 18-24 if necessary.

I started at 18, went to 24, now I can't vape above 12mg and haven't had a cigarette in over 2 months (I think I lit one up once and threw it away lol)
    Signature link removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

Same as Phuky.

Having 36mg atm in the Mini DiD. Awsome.

RC

AVF Regular
    I ordered way too heavy, 18-24-36. All were way to harsh for me and i just figured it was my Ego or attys or something. Wasnt till i tried a 0nic juice that i realised my dilemma and started mixing at about 10mg.

I was on 8mg B&H, 15-25 a day.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast