Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Starting again!

Starting again!

So i purchased and Joye 510 last year and sold it a few weeks later and i'm looking at getting an e-cigarette again. I'm looking at getting a 510 T, just looking at where to buy as well as where to buy flavours/juice/nic.

Can anyone please help me.

AVF Regular
    Is there a reason why you are after the 510 in particular? I would seriously consider an ego twist in favour of it if size isn't a consideration.

Only because its a model i've known and used, can you link me to the ego twist?

Super Moderator
    Joyetech eGo-C Twist Variable Voltage Battery

Good battery ... good vendor ... 510 ego connection , so will accomodate most if not all atty/carto/clearo scenarios
    Plenty of lifespan and variable voltage ... its the all round package in my opinion
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Here you go the link is to Health Cabin as it's normally the first port of call because there is a range of cheap (and generally nasty IMO juices, or no flavour nicotine etc) but lots of the Aussie vendors stock them and they don't cost much more.

The reason why I recommend it is because you can start off not bothering with the VV setting and just enjoy it as a battery which will last lots longer than a 510 between charger, but as you get more used to vaping you can bump up the voltage to better match the various equipment you use. If you look at video reviews on them; long term, serious vapers rate them just as highly as the much more expensive mods. So even if you take it up seriously and end up like some of us who order $200 Provaris or whatever, chances are you will still use it (at the very least as a back up).

Whereas for me if I had a 510, a few weeks later I would want something that had longer battery life, and a few months later would be thinking of VV. I'd rather pay $20 extra and get something that is likely to be part of my kit forever.

Having said that it is much longer and thicker than a 510 and some people like the 510s as they offer a more discrete vape out in public. The 510 is a fine bit of kit. It's more that the ego twist is perhaps the best value battery ever made (although you would also need to buy a charger since you won't have one which is an extra $5).
    Last edited by Quom; 29-08-12 at 03:08 PM.
    Sign me up likes this.

I'm thinking of buying it all in a starter kit, so maybe an Ego T then atleast i can grab the battery when i'm prepared for things to get a little more serious and the old battery can go to my partner.

[Joyetech] Joye eGo T(Tank) 900mAh Starter Kit (Type A) [A-C2 Joye eGo T 900

AVF Regular
    I reckon you should start here-------> Ultimate eCigarette Starter Kit ( these kits are ideal for starters and beginners and long time vapers(I recommend them for anyone who is interested in getting into vaping) the "Stardusts" are the easiest thing for a newbie to use as they are easy to fill and just screw straight on to your eGo battery) and jump onto the HealthCabin -------> Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail or Heaven's Gifts------> Best electronic cigarettes_ecigarettes_eliquids_ejuices - Heaven Gifts sites and grab some nic juice...flavoured for ease of use ...in what ever mg you prefer
    CCC, extre248 and Fatman like this.

MY LEGEND IS BUILT ON THE CORPSES OF THOSE WHO STOOD AGAINST ME
    When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    ^^ +1 for above. I just referred a mate to that starter kit becuase he wanted to give vaping a go.

Cant go wrong with different size batteries and a couple of clearos.

Super Moderator
    I pretty much second all Phuckdup has posted above .. the ego T 's are ok , but the clearo set-up is VERY user/newbie friendly

Says the Fatman vaping on an ego-t battery but with a Vivi Tank from VapingMad fitted
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

CCC
    What Phuckdup said

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast