Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: is this normal?

All out of batteries

is this normal?

Hi Vapers,
    quick question about early time vaping. I'm away from home due to work which is a regular occurance, tried an analogue tonight and it was bloody horrible, i'm talking one inhale here and I stubbed it out but as stupid as it sounds I needed to try it again. Spoke to wife (Rainbow4006) b4 saying i needed to try analogues again to c what it would be like and like all obedient husbands did what I thought (wrong) and cannot believe the difference in taste and the god awful smell. Does this wanting to try the difference go away? By the way my wife is extremely surprised and so supportive of my efforts coupled with the support on this forum that analogues are in my past from tonight. Seems like a ramble but I have had some pretty strong cravings - and thank you Rainbow!
    arjay55 likes this.
    Touchwood ,Billetbox, Juggy, Lux x 2, BBM steampunk, Bagua, Nemesis, Moon, Popular 2, Poldiac x 2,Roller, GG Stealth, Zen sidewinder, Wizards Apprentice, Chi_you x 2, ProVari V1 and V2, Gus tele, Gus, the vaper V1, the vaper V2

atties - Zag, G- Bell, Foggatti x 2, wand, Spheroid, Steam machine x 2, Cobra x 2, Diver, Hellfire mini, Hellfire Mega, Hellfire Micro Mega, Arrow, Foggatti Hybrid x 2

Super Moderator
    3 day 3 week and 3 month cravings are not unheard of ...for me this time around , I will not go near tobacco again , because I regularly fall off the e-cig wagon
    This time is my no tobacco/finished time for me , First time I have consciously said OK ENOUGH ! .... because I dont have a sense of smell etc , tobacco is great ! I dont get the YUCK some vapers seem to need to keep them on the narrow path ...
    If the yuck sends you back to e-cigs , use it ... if it draws you back to tobacco ... run away
    b874 and targaboy like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

I don't even want to try the difference as I'd probably start smoking the filthy things again. Gah.
    The nicotine was easily replaced even though I've had a few rages... It's the other crap in them that I think I'm withdrawing from :\
    arjay55, Fatman and targaboy like this.

AVF Regular
    every few weeks of no ciggies I get severe pain in my upper back im talkin pretty bad pain enuff to pullya up so I have a ciggie and it s like a mohpine shot instant releif ..pain goes away for another few weeks so weneva I get that pain I have a smoke it relives the pain and reminds me of just how evil analogues are

All out of batteries
    yeah, i think it's the other crap in the smokes that i didn't realise or think about to be honest (and who would) till a touch of a health scare wakes u up. I always knew they were bad but had the invincible feeling as no cancer history in the family etc but had to get medicals done to go to mine sites and for confined space and cleared for mines but not for confined space, lost 25% lung capacacity. that did it for me - time for a change. Plus I saw the change in my wife which was a huge inspiration and my biggest influence (FFS don't tell her, Cos I haven"t but she knows it-I hope).
    Touchwood ,Billetbox, Juggy, Lux x 2, BBM steampunk, Bagua, Nemesis, Moon, Popular 2, Poldiac x 2,Roller, GG Stealth, Zen sidewinder, Wizards Apprentice, Chi_you x 2, ProVari V1 and V2, Gus tele, Gus, the vaper V1, the vaper V2

atties - Zag, G- Bell, Foggatti x 2, wand, Spheroid, Steam machine x 2, Cobra x 2, Diver, Hellfire mini, Hellfire Mega, Hellfire Micro Mega, Arrow, Foggatti Hybrid x 2

Quote Originally Posted by lastchance View Post
    every few weeks of no ciggies I get severe pain in my upper back im talkin pretty bad pain enuff to pullya up so I have a ciggie and it s like a mohpine shot instant releif ..pain goes away for another few weeks so weneva I get that pain I have a smoke it relives the pain and reminds me of just how evil analogues are
    If I get a sore back tomorrow, I blaming you. Putting ideas like that in my head. Lol.

"But it's for my back, I SWEAR"
    lastchance likes this.

Super Moderator
    I get the impression it doesnt take much to lead you astray Heavenly
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    I get the impression it doesnt take much to lead you astray Heavenly
    I read ashtray.

DANG

And a million percent correct. I have rubber arms. Twist away. Lol.
    b874 likes this.

All out of batteries
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavenly View Post
    If I get a sore back tomorrow, I blaming you. Putting ideas like that in my head. Lol.

"But it's for my back, I SWEAR"
    umm sore back for ever heavenly?

What side and where exactly are the pains?

RC

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast