Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By ADZEFI
  • 1 Post By Fatman

Thread: Hi - Noobie here !

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Cool Hi - Noobie here !

Hi Everyone,
    Been vaping for one month now and been off the logs for 3 weeks and one day ( not counting or anything!).Had been a smoker for 18 years and I can`t tell you all how much better i feel for quitting but i guess you all know how that feels.
    Been doing heaps of research on the vaping world via forums and you tube and thought i had better join in on the fun as this looks like a friendly and informative place to be. Kicked my dirty analogue habit by buying a V2 starter kit. I`m not fond of their pricing on pre filled carts or some of their flavours but i will always be thankful that they got me off the logs in the first place. Now i am ready to progress a bit further.
    Just tonight I purchased some more batteries and blank cartomizers,chargers and bits and pieces from Healthcabin and put in a big order of juice from Greenhouseone. Now the waiting game begins!
    Thought about buying the nic and getting some flavours locally but i will read and research a bit more on this forum before delving straight into the deep end of the pool straight off.
    Look forward to conversing with you all sometime soon.

AVF Regular
    Welcome mate

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

************************************************** ***************************************
    $489.52 spent on vaping

Welcome mate, I'm sorta new to it all but once you see a few bits a pieces in the flesh it becomes a lot less confusing. I went from an Ego-t to a stardust type clearo to a vivi nove and ego VV bat and it works much better. Once I pulled apart the vivi wicks and saw how they worked it made a whole lot more sense. Now my juice journey is underway. Didn't take long to ditch the tobacco flavors for some others now just gotta find the right one. BE WARNED it's as addictive as tattoo's you can't stop at just one.

welcome, dont be shy to ask us about anything your unsure of
    Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.....im off to the PUB

Super Moderator
    Welcome Adz ... and remember , the only dumb question is the one you dont ask
    We're a friendly bunch ( well apart from ROS , but we medicate him , so its ok )
    DAWZZY likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Thanks guys. I totally understand the addictive part. I think I vape probably three times more than I ever smoked. I just find it more enjoyable plus I can do it practically anywhere now. Does anybody have the same ( probably wrong word for it) problem?
    Thanks again for the warm welcome.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Welcome mate, GH1 juice is probably not the best one to be getting, it has been a bit up & down in nic tests by members here. It should be OK but could be lower or higher than its stated strength. Might be an idea to get a test kit from supersports600‎, just send him a PM to get one sent & you can read about it here:
    http://forums.aussievapers.com/gener...est-group.html
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Quote Originally Posted by ADZEFI View Post
    Thanks guys. I totally understand the addictive part. I think I vape probably three times more than I ever smoked. I just find it more enjoyable plus I can do it practically anywhere now. Does anybody have the same ( probably wrong word for it) problem?
    Thanks again for the warm welcome.
    Yeah there's that but dont worry just vape away as needed to stay off the stinkys. This whole thing is an addictive and a fun hobby with a never ending learning curve im hooked on it all from vaping to buying juice, the hardware, DIY, rebuildables it never ends and then there's this place with a fantastic community, great advice and people who dont take it too seriously... Welcome aboard.

Provari, Reo 18490, eGo 650 Twists x 2

Didn't take long to ditch the tobacco flavors for some others now just gotta find the right one. BE WARNED it's as addictive as tattoo's you can't stop at just one.

-----------------------------
    Light Brilliance of DVDs --- Seinfeld Seasons 1-9,Live in the moment, live with it!

Quote Originally Posted by NoelMayer View Post
    Didn't take long to ditch the tobacco flavors for some others now just gotta find the right one. BE WARNED it's as addictive as tattoo's you can't stop at just one.

-----------------------------
    Light Brilliance of DVDs --- Seinfeld Seasons 1-9,Live in the moment, live with it!
    Dude that's plagarism :P lol